Transfer Big File Use

Okay my goal here is to use transfer big file to rerive use logs from the clients computer. Now little tricky part I also want this to run completely in the back ground... Now this is what I have so far.

#include <IE.au3>
#Include <ScreenCapture.au3>
#include <Excel.au3>
#Include <File.au3>
#include <INet.au3>
#Include <Clipboard.au3>
#Include <Array.au3>
#include <string.au3>
#include <INet.au3>

$From = inputbox ("From Address", "Who is this file comeing from");
$To = inputbox ("To", "Who is this file giong to");

$oIE = _IECreate ("https://www.yousendit.com/semlp_branded_pro69&s=24549?s_kwcid=TC|20526|send%20it||S|b|7127443745&gclid=CO2s9NeExKYCFSJ0gwodNDhUHA")
; This needs to become $oIE = _IECreate ($URL, 1, 1, 1)
_IELoadWait ($oIE);Waits for webpage to load

$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "send_form")

$FromAddressWebpage = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "ysi_from")
_IEFormElementSetValue ($FromAddressWebpage, $From)

$ToAddressWebpage = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "ysi_rcpt")
_IEFormElementSetValue ($ToAddressWebpage, $To)

_IEFormSubmit ($oForm)

My hard part is getting it select the file in witch to send log1.txt is the file but I need it to put the full source with the user name of course how can I do this...

Thank You

To run an IE window on background ('hidden') mode you have to set the $f_visible parameter to 0 in _IECreate ( [$s_Url = "about:blank" [, $f_tryAttach = 0 [, $f_visible = 1 [, $f_wait = 1 [, $f_takeFocus = 1]]]]] )

Concerning the other part, I didn't understand what you want to do with log1.txt . Can you elaborate a bit more?

Okay well my final issue is to get it to set the file to be uploaded to log.txt

I can find out how to programmicly set that in that web feild... please tell me if I need to elborate more. thank you

Now that I look at the page I see your problem. Even though the 'select button' is tricky (it is an object according to debugbar). Here is the code:

<OBJECT class=fileUploaderBtn id=ysi_fnameUploader height=22 width=110 classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000><PARAM NAME="_cx" VALUE="2910"><PARAM NAME="_cy" VALUE="582"><PARAM NAME="FlashVars" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="Movie" VALUE="en_US/swf/ysi_uploader.swf?fileUploadID=ysi_fname&amp;pagepath=/&amp;buttonImg=//www.yousendit.com/en_US/theme_default/images/b_select_file_100x20.gif&amp;buttonText=SELECT%20FILE&amp;script=/&amp;folder=/&amp;btnWidth=110&amp;btnHeight=22&amp;wmode=opaque&amp;multi=true&amp;simUploadLimit=1&amp;fileDataName=fname"><PARAM NAME="Src" VALUE="en_US/swf/ysi_uploader.swf?fileUploadID=ysi_fname&amp;pagepath=/&amp;buttonImg=//www.yousendit.com/en_US/theme_default/images/b_select_file_100x20.gif&amp;buttonText=SELECT%20FILE&amp;script=/&amp;folder=/&amp;btnWidth=110&amp;btnHeight=22&amp;wmode=opaque&amp;multi=true&amp;simUploadLimit=1&amp;fileDataName=fname"><PARAM NAME="WMode" VALUE="Opaque"><PARAM NAME="Play" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="Loop" VALUE="-1"><PARAM NAME="Quality" VALUE="High"><PARAM NAME="SAlign" VALUE="LT"><PARAM NAME="Menu" VALUE="-1"><PARAM NAME="Base" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="AllowScriptAccess" VALUE="sameDomain"><PARAM NAME="Scale" VALUE="NoScale"><PARAM NAME="DeviceFont" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="EmbedMovie" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="BGColor" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="SWRemote" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="MovieData" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="SeamlessTabbing" VALUE="1"><PARAM NAME="Profile" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="ProfileAddress" VALUE=""><PARAM NAME="ProfilePort" VALUE="0"><PARAM NAME="AllowNetworking" VALUE="all"><PARAM NAME="AllowFullScreen" VALUE="false"></OBJECT>

As you can see it has the id 'ysi_fnameUploader' so you can use _IEGetObjById and then _IEAction('click') and then try to capture the window that will appear with WinWaitActive and that functions. I think that the window that will pop up will be visible although the IE object is hidden. Try it and report back in any case.

Edited by Mithrandir

Okay I Understand what you are saying and am fine with handling it in this manner although I am looking for another website that I could just type it in if I can find one lol

But one question how can I hide the window that pops up with the win wait function

I think you can't because there's a WinGetState function but not a 'WinSetState' . Even if the pop up window is not handled with windows functions and with those of IE, I didn't see any _IE functions that can hide an already created object. You can take a look at the _IECreate function in IE.au3 in the include folder to see how does it create a hidden IE explorer. Or, If you want to do everything on background I would recommend trying