[SOLVED] Koda -> Wrong settings or bug?

Warning

I would suggest restarting or reinstalling because it works in my Koda!

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

I would suggest restarting or reinstalling because it works in my Koda!

Don't know why :P Yesterday i wroked perfectly and i wrote a GUI with it but today I can't write theese letters. But if I load the Form from yesterday that works pefectly. I think I will reinstall the program. I hope it will work...

Edit:

Install?? I don't have to install it :shifty: It's just a zip file :x

Edit2:

O-M-G

Still not working...

Edited by Warning

can you post some code that is not functioning?

koda seems to make those characters fine for me as well

Edited by iamtheky

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

can you post some code that is not functioning?

I havent got problem with the code. I just can't write letters like: "SPACE" or "é" "á" or other special characters. It isn't allow. I just hear a beep and no other thing. Tried to delete the full folder and Re-download the Koda. Still haveing the same problem :x

• Developers

I havent got problem with the code. I just can't write letters like: "SPACE" or "é" "á" or other special characters. It isn't allow. I just hear a beep and no other thing. Tried to delete the full folder and Re-download the Koda. Still haveing the same problem :x

What about you tell us exactly what you do to get this error because you are still much to vague...

So step us through your problem...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Nothing.

I just want to set the name of a Button or try to write into a Label.

If I write English character (eg.: a,b,c,d,e...) It works

If I try to write SPACE or any Hungrian character then, it isn't doing nothing. If I press the button I can hear a fast beep and It isn'T appear on the screen.

Edited by Warning

Im going to start guessing...beginning with font.

run charmap, is the character present in the table?

if the character is not present then choose a font family that has that character.

Copy it and paste it into Koda.

edit: then change to that font in Koda, naturally.

Edited by iamtheky

• Developers

omg, I got it....

I tried to change the "name"

Sorry for the idiot Topic.

I have to Change the Caption...

Sorry again.

You could try to give some more exact info the next time when posting a problem to avoid this guessing game. :x

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You could try to give some more exact info the next time when posting a problem to avoid this guessing game. :x

I wanted to post a Picture but it said:

Error No file was selected for upload

I guess: Picture isn't allowed? :P only au3...

• Developers

I wanted to post a Picture but it said:

Error No file was selected for upload

I guess: Picture isn't allowed? :P only au3...

Nope... this must be a pilot error. :x

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

fysa

when you paste them in from charmap you get the beep + the characters display in the object inspector (but do not show in the form list as it would realtime with supported characters), and then it reverts back when you leave the field.

edit: unless there are supported characters prior to the illegal characters in which case it trims the string at the first illegal character.

Edited by iamtheky

Happent to me too sometimes, even with SPACE KEY :x

What he means is:

When you rename a control name in the control property window in the left side of the screen, it doesn't allow you to type certain charachters.

Don't know why, but happens to me too, from time to time. Some time it's bugged, sometimes it's not.

I'm a compulsive poster. When I post something, come to read it at least 5 minutes later after the posting, because I will edit it. I edited even this signature a few minutes later after I wrote it.

Happent to me too sometimes, even with SPACE KEY :x

What he means is:

When you rename a control name in the control property window in the left side of the screen, it doesn't allow you to type certain charachters.

Don't know why, but happens to me too, from time to time. Some time it's bugged, sometimes it's not.

It is works well IF I CHANGE the caption. 1st time I tried to change the "name" -> That's not working well.

Thanks to Everybody!

It is works well IF I CHANGE the caption. 1st time I tried to change the "name" -> That's not working well.

Thanks to Everybody!

good to know. bye bye :x

I'm a compulsive poster. When I post something, come to read it at least 5 minutes later after the posting, because I will edit it. I edited even this signature a few minutes later after I wrote it.

• Developers

The Name of the control is bound to certain rules where the Caption is just the Text displayed in the Control and can be anything.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.