How can made safer application that is not detect by antivirus

DCCD

How can made safer application that is not detect by antivirus, This does not mean AutoIt Specifically, but all languages C++ VB ..etc.

[setWindowsHookEx] Function

i'd like to use this func It's probably a bad idea, but Does AV software detect this func as a threat?.

Any comments are welcome.

Hi!

Some antivirus will detect such behavior. But since alot of software do hook functions that way, it is largely allowed...

The big problem though with hooking this way is that in worst case you will be taking away your/someoneelses virus selfprotection.

That is one of the reasons we are often adviced not to run multiple similar protection systems, with the missguided idea that protection will double/trippel or quadrouple... :)

What specifically do you want to hook and what end are you trying to achieve?

There are many other ways to achieve any one goal.

/Manko

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...

Hi!

Some antivirus will detect such behavior. But since alot of software do hook functions that way, it is largely allowed...

The big problem though with hooking this way is that in worst case you will be taking away your/someoneelses virus selfprotection.

That is one of the reasons we are often adviced not to run multiple similar protection systems, with the missguided idea that protection will double/trippel or quadrouple... :)

What specifically do you want to hook and what end are you trying to achieve?

There are many other ways to achieve any one goal.

/Manko

Oooops! Sorry! These are windows-messages-hooks... so long since i worked these things, so I confused things...

I REALLY don't think antivirus will be complaining much about these... Well, there's that infamous technique that injects a dll into most gui-apps... Might be stopped by some... Again, though... What do you wanna do? It can probably be done in many other ways...

Well... Sorry about the mixup...

Also, unlike the thing I was thinking of, this is safe to do.

/Manko

Edited by Manko
Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...

thank you for your reply, I ask this question because If you use the FileInstall function! A lot of antivirus software will detect this func as a warm.

It does not matter if "false positive", For me, if my best friend gave me a file and my antivirus detect it as a warm i'll ask myself "why my best friend gave me a virus", about me I know it's a false positive, but what about someone that don't know much about "false positive" he'll say IT'S A VIRUS. :)

that's why i'm here i need any information about "SetWindowsHookEx" func

NB:even i don't use UPX, that's all, Thanks Again.

that's why i'm here i need any information about "SetWindowsHookEx" func

Depends if you do malicious-like stuff...

WH_KEYBOARD_LL might be stopped by some and flagged by some... (Spyware/keylogger)

...and if you push .dll into other apps, heuristics will get known bad .dlls...

I'm NO expert on what VIRUS-proggys do or dont do though...

(Am still qurious what you're trying to do...)

/Manko