Run pogram/function with a mouse click

I am setting up a program and want to minimize user actions. I would like to make it so when the user presses the primary button of the mouse, it runs a particular function; and when the secondary button is pressed it runs another function. I do not want people moving the mouse around. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, and welcome aboard the forums :)

Heres how they dont work.

A member tells what he wants, and someone writes the code for them.

Heres how they do work.

A member tries to write the code for what they want, if (alas) it dosent work, that member posts the code and people willing to help (who are in abundance) see if they can put member on the correct path.

Have a pop, I'm sure you will do fine.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

I am not looking for someone to write a code for me. What I would like is for someone to tell me the name of what might work. I've looked at MouseClick but that is not the feature that I want. I've looked at ControlClick but I do not understand what it is suppose to do, I try to type the command and it does nothing. I have scoured hundreds of functions names and I am unable to figure out which one to use. All I am asking for is a point in the right direction.

Hundereds eh?

Did you happen upon _IsPressed()

So for instance

If _IsPressed("01") Then ; primary mouse has been clicked

_SuperFunctionGo()

EndIf

You should post your code, when you can as I guarantee, you will get help much quicker.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.