FTP.au3

w0uter

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

many times

and why don't NOT use the FTP functions of w0uter?

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

I needed a function it can download file from a ftp server.

The function "INETGET" can do it ,but when download file use "INETGET",it write the target file and write the internet TEMP file at on time too,so caused the computer slowly.

(谢谢)THX.

The function "INETGET" can do it ,but when download file use "INETGET",it write the target file and write the internet TEMP file at on time too,so caused the computer slowly.

• Moderators

Any reason why your double posting the same post as before?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

$server = '221.214.33.XXX'

$username = 'administrator'

$pass = 'pawd'

$Open = _FTPOpen('ftp')

$Conn = _FTPConnect($Open, $server, $username, $pass)

$Ftpp = _FtpgetFile($Conn, 'abc.exe', 'c:\abc.exe')

$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)

$ftpp return 0 and download fail.

$ftpp return 0 and download fail.

according to this post http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=266644 you need to load the DLL, otherwise the FTP UDF will fail.

TODO:

• 3.2.0.1 nothing, it works as is (although the 3.2.0.1 help file states something different !??!)
  • 3.2.x Beta. use DllOpen() to load the DLL. See code below.
$dllhandle = DllOpen('wininet.dll'); <<== HERE !!
$Open = _FTPOpen('ftp')
;$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($Conn, 'C:\WINDOWS\Notepad.exe', '/somedir/Example.exe')
$Ftpp = _FtpGetFile($Conn, 'test.exe', 'c:\test.exe')
$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)
DllClose($dllhandle); <<== HERE !!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

bug it write the Internet TEMP file too

no bug. Flags !!

; =[ADDED THIS]=
Const $FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_ASCII = 0x01
Const $FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_BINARY = 0x02
Const $INTERNET_FLAG_NO_CACHE_WRITE = 0x4000000

$ftp_flags = $FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_BINARY + $INTERNET_FLAG_NO_CACHE_WRITE
; =[/ADDED THIS]=

$dllhandle = DllOpen('wininet.dll'); 
$Open = _FTPOpen('ftp')
$Ftpp = _FtpGetFile($Conn, 'test.exe', 'c:\test.exe',$ftp_flags) ; <<== CHANGE HERE !!
$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)
DllClose($dllhandle);

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot get this thing to work at all.

i used the example script and modified the server, login and password stuff.

but basically, i see it connecting, it then just dis-connects and doesnt transfer any files.

i've tried this with 2 diff. ftp servers..

even when i take out the ftp disconnect command. it still does it.

if i use a regular ftp client, everything works fine with both servers.

i'd post code, but like i said, i'm just using the provided example to test with.

Me 2, im a bit new to this so bare with me. im trying to upload files my xbox via ftp. i think it connects but i cannot upload any files, here is the code used to upload

$Open = _FTPOpen('Xbox communicator')
$server = 'ftp://' & $ftpip
$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($Conn, 'C:\WINDOWS\Notepad.exe', $driveletter & "/Example.exe")
$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)

the drive letter is a file name (eg F) and im using notepad as an example

Me 2, im a bit new to this so bare with me. im trying to upload files my xbox via ftp. i think it connects but i cannot upload any files, here is the code used to upload

$Open = _FTPOpen('Xbox communicator')
$server = 'ftp://' & $ftpip
$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($Conn, 'C:\WINDOWS\Notepad.exe', $driveletter & "/Example.exe")
$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)

the drive letter is a file name (eg F) and im using notepad as an example

Me2?? Did you bother to read the posts made in this thread? At least a few directly above yours?

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

• 3 weeks later...

according to this post http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=266644 you need to load the DLL, otherwise the FTP UDF will fail.

$Open = _FTPOpen('ftp')
;$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($Conn, 'C:\WINDOWS\Notepad.exe', '/somedir/Example.exe')
$Ftpp = _FtpGetFile($Conn, 'test.exe', 'c:\test.exe')
$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)
oÝ÷ Ûú®¢×¦k&Þ-7êÇ«½êâ³
è  è~]z¼±ÊÞj×Â+a¶¬ª[§Ö¥Ûez¥¦sjëh×6
#include <ftp.au3>
$server = '63.211.111.36'; ftp://63.211.111.36/cs/63.211.111.36:27015/cstrike/
$username = '326946'
$pass = 'password'
$Open = _FTPOpen('ftp')
$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($Conn, 'C:\Snap.bmp', '/cstrike/Snap.bmp')
$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)

IP address is good...I pinged it...

Question...Is the folder \cstrike\ directly off of the FTP root? Notice I used different "\" than yours "/" may be this is the problem.

Question...Can you copy a file to the FTP root?

The extra info below is puzzling and leads me to believe your error has something to do with this.

$server = '63.211.111.36'; ftp://63.211.111.36/cs/63.211.111.36:27015/cstrike/

For my FTP server, I needed the modification that /dev/null came up with...See bellow. I could not get any type of filename.ext to copy without it.

#include <C:\program files\autoit3\include\Ftp.au3>
Const $FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_ASCII = 0x01
Const $FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_BINARY = 0x02
Const $INTERNET_FLAG_NO_CACHE_WRITE = 0x4000000
$ftp_flags = $FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_BINARY + $INTERNET_FLAG_NO_CACHE_WRITE
$server = '<enter_FTP_IP/URL>'
$username = '<enter_your_username>'
$pass = '<enter_password>'
$dllhandle = DllOpen('wininet.dll') 
$Open = _FTPOpen('ftp')
$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($Conn, 'C:\Windows\NotePad.exe', 'Notepad.exe',$ftp_flags)
$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)
DllClose($dllhandle)

Last, this is the example script area...I believe you would receive quick/better support if you would post in the "General Help and Support" area.

Edited by PerryRaptor

maybe my $server is wrong

no folder was created with the snap.bmp in it

what makes you think that a folder will be created?

Cheers

Kurt

• 3 weeks later...

Hi jerran,

I am having similar problems,

after getting the filesize by _FTPGetFileSize of an existing file I cant upload anymore by _FtpPutFile.

As long I do "_FTPGetFileSize" - tests to non-existings files "_FtpPutFile" works fine - after the first positive occurence of "_FTPGetFileSize" it doesnt work anymore.

Look here

There is FTP UDF from Wouter but with added all functions from this thread.

I posted there correction for bug in function _FTPGetFileSize()

Edited by Zedna

hi, i tryed FPT upload a few weeks ago and it was working but now the same script failed :) I guess the problem is with the server service, could anybody suggest a free server service with which i can properly use this ftp function ?

My programs:[topic="40019"]Sudoku[/topic], [topic="41258"]Suitcase game & Random jokes[/topic], [topic="41641"]8 Queens[/topic], [topic="41679"]Puzzle Generator[/topic], [topic="42045"]Snake[/topic]My UDFs:[topic="41309"]Prime functions & Prime game[/topic]Other:Fake emailer

hi, i tryed FPT upload a few weeks ago and it was working but now the same script failed :) I guess the problem is with the server service, could anybody suggest a free server service with which i can properly use this ftp function ?

download babyftp server and run it on your machine. It's a single EXE, no installation needed. http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/html...ftp_server.html

download babyftp server and run it on your machine. It's a single EXE, no installation needed. http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/html...ftp_server.html

Thanks that's really a usefull tool for testing, but at the moment i need an ftp server that runs non-stop.

My programs:[topic="40019"]Sudoku[/topic], [topic="41258"]Suitcase game & Random jokes[/topic], [topic="41641"]8 Queens[/topic], [topic="41679"]Puzzle Generator[/topic], [topic="42045"]Snake[/topic]My UDFs:[topic="41309"]Prime functions & Prime game[/topic]Other:Fake emailer