FileCopy

Shawndt

Good Morning,

Is there a trick to filecopy? Here is my problem, On my flash drive, I can create directories and use filecopy to transfer any file or folder to those different directories. My problem is when I attempt to copy from my flash drive to the local machine. Filecopy only seems to work on the flash drive.

Example

Filecopy("\programs\MyFolder\" , C:\Documents and Settings\all users\favorites\")

Thanks for in advance

Unless the script that is running Filecopy() is on the thumbdrive (or you change the current working directory there before the Filecopy() command), you will need to provide a drive letter for the file source.

Unless the script that is running Filecopy() is on the thumbdrive (or you change the current working directory there before the Filecopy() command), you will need to provide a drive letter for the file source.

I did that as well but it would not copy!

Either

FileCopy("E:\PROGRAMS\NF Retirement Plans Favorites\*.*", "C:\Documents and Settings\turnersh\Favorites\", 8) ;use Flag 8 if directory does not exist on target

OR

DirCopy("E:\PROGRAMS\NF Retirement Plans Favorites", "C:\Documents and Settings\turnersh\Favorites", 1)  ;use Flag 1 if directory already exists on tager, otherwise use 0
Edited by Varian