How to channel all tcp connections into a program?

Hi all,

I am trying to make a VPN, and am not following any specifications for the comm protocol.

The first stAge of making such a program is somehow getting all the tcp Internet traffic to be 'channelled' into my program, so it can be managed by the VPN.

One example is say using an ssh tunnel on putty. All your Internet traffic is then tunneled through this connection.

Anyone have any idea how to build this???

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

And how do you do that???

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

well for one, my Virtualbox created a virtual network adapter, and that made changes to the registry. beyond that idk, you might need to create registry keys corresponding with your virtual network adapter.

Maybe I should just run a http and socks proxy locally, and the data from that can be channeled and unpacked through the VPN. That's what I'm doing ATM...