Newbie question - read memory

We usually don't code out of nothing for anyone. Please make an coding of our own and try it first. If you hit a wall, then come here and ask for help.

Step 1) Open the AutoIt editor (SciTE)

Step 2) Press F1 to open help

Step 3) Read help

Step 4) Code your own script

Step 5) Run script and be happy

Step 6) ...

Step 7) Make money

My active project(s): A-maze-ing generator (generates a maze)

My archived project(s): Pong3 (Multi-pinger)

We usually don't code out of nothing for anyone. Please make an coding of our own and try it first. If you hit a wall, then come here and ask for help.

Step 1) Open the AutoIt editor (SciTE)

Step 2) Press F1 to open help

Step 3) Read help

Step 4) Code your own script

Step 5) Run script and be happy

Step 6) ...

Step 7) Make money

...OMG... This is cold... at least give me some idea on how this library works? maybe?

There's 4 examples in my UDF - 2 of which are GUI's which give you code output (mixed with comments). For much of that, you can copy and paste from the output box. You can also look at the example code - just search on the function you want to use. The other 2 examples are DLL Injection, which was short and simple, and an output comparison UDF. I've additionally linked to another UDF there which uses those functions (Process Imports/Exports)..

If all that is not enough for you, I have headers on all the functions telling exactly what the function does, what type of access rights are needed, and so on. And MSDN is your friend if you still can't figure out the rest.

But honestly - run the GUI, look at the output, then look at the GUI code that produces it. You should be well on your way.