communikation with a listbox

I want to add a string to a listbox, but it doesn´t work. I tried with "ThunderRT6ListBox1", the classname or with 24, the contol-ID.

ControlCommand ( "Data Export", "","ThunderRT6ListBox1", "AddString", "string")

Any idea? Would be nice :(

Edited by volvox

This listbox. Does it allow you to set data manually and you are just trying to automate the process?

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

To JS: No, but I can manuelly select items and this doesn´t work too. I need either to select one or more items automatically and then send them to another list with pushing the right button, or just add the items to the other list.

I tried this too, and it doesn´t work too.

ControlCommand ( "Data Export", "", 24, "SelectString","n")

To Larry: If this is true, it is not good. But thanx.

Edited by volvox

ThunderRT6 controls are VB controls I thought. I would have to do some more research in that department but if I am recalling correctly that is the case.

I know I had a VB game I was helping develop and I made a script for. I used ThunderRT6 controls. So yea they are MS controls in a way.

Now to the problem you are wanting to take the items in a list and bring them over to your list is that correct? Do you have a screen shot or something that might afford some more information?

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Dok1.docHello JS,

here is a screen shot of the window, I want to manage and here is the complete code:

I hope you can help me, it´s the most important step at my programm. All the other commands work and I can chose the list box, but not the elements of it.

Edited by volvox

I am sorry I have been away from my computer for a couple of days. I will see what I can come up with for you shortly :(.

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

Would be very nice. :">

Perhaps I need to declare the SendMessage-function, but how can I do this in AutoIt?

Private Declare Function SendMessage Lib "user32" _
 Alias "SendMessageA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal wMsg As Long, _
 ByVal wParam As Long, lParam As Any) As Long

Private Const CB_SETCURSEL = &H14E
Private Const LB_SETCURSEL = &H186

' ...
SendMessage Combo1.hwnd, CB_SETCURSEL, NeuerListIndex, 0&

' oder
SendMessage List1.hwnd, LB_SETCURSEL, NeuerListIndex, 0&
Edited by volvox