ReName

AZJIO

ReName v0.3 (En, Ru)

Drag the folder to the "ListView", then choose the rule, then perform a test for a preview of names, then rename.

ReName.7z (300kb sources + EXE)

Spoiler

a542e9e402e2.png

Update

+Upper case, Lower case

+replacement named by an integer

*While-WEnd > GUIOnEventMode

*changed the path records in file recovery

*full recovery of names using MD5 (including duplicates in the folder)

Edited by AZJIO

Thnks ...

script very good

would only be better in English

Edited by 10031992

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][/center][center]Autoit Support Forum in Portuguese | AutoitBrasil.com[/center] [sub]My Script :[/sub]Simples Login for Program

Thnks ...

script very good

would only be better in English

I ran the script and it automatically switches between russian and english, depending upon the language the OS is running in.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

I ran the script and it automatically switches between russian and english, depending upon the language the OS is running in.

Yes ...

----

More I refer to comments

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][/center][center]Autoit Support Forum in Portuguese | AutoitBrasil.com[/center] [sub]My Script :[/sub]Simples Login for Program

• 9 years later...

First of all, sorry for opening the old topic.

Then I say thank you for providing this software.
It has a lot of benefit for me.

Question

Is there a way to rename file names from multiple changes in one go with this software?

rename ä to ae
rename ö to oe
ü rename to ue
Rename "" (space) to _ (underscore)

Is this possible?

unfortunately I don't know about regex

Edited by Bazii
literal error

5 hours ago, AZJIO said:

Bazii

Use translit. Create a file to replace letters.

@AZJIO It worked perfectly with the own generated translit file. Thank you very much!
ReName is unique and works very reliable.

@Nine Thank you very much for your example.