progress bar moving moving in both directions?

Hi,

is it possible to create a progress bar, that moves from left-to-right and then from right-to-left. So it is no real progress bar, but rather a kind of indicator that my script is still doing something. Reason: I don't know how much time a task will take, so it will be hard to set the progress bar. For TV junkies of the 80ies : Im looking for something like the LED bar of the car in Knight Rider :">

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

you can make the progress go up then back down or you might want to look at the following thread

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11176

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

or you might want to look at the following thread

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11176

very nice, however not exactly what I want. I'm looking for something like this. Some "blocks" are moving from left-to-right and vice versa.

_._._._._._._._

#._._._._._._._

#.#._._._._._._

#.#.#._._._._._

_.#.#.#._._._._

_._.#.#.#._._._

_._._.#.#.#._._

_._._._.#.#.#._

_._._._._.#.#.#

_._._._.#.#.#._

_._._.#.#.#._._

_._.#.#.#._._._

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

With a progress control, no I don't think so. However, you could construct your own with a series of labels with different colours.

No, not with a progress control. I was thinking on something else. Labels sounds good... I'll try it.

Thanks

Kurt

:(

thanks Larry!!

EDIT: See my UDF for this now :(UDF: Animated Progress Bar

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null