Poker bot

Guest qwiksnk

Guest qwiksnk

Hello all,

I recently downloaded autoIt to help with a a poker bot, i was having an error in the sample that was givin to me, and searched this site and came up with this

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...950entry78950

Ive clicked the link inthere, and came up with nothing. I also tried searching poker bot and came up with nothing.

Is there anyway i can get to that? or can anyone give me any direction to where i need to go?

thanks!

-Steve

• 2 years later...

I wonder how many fricken times someone can ask about a poker bot in the next five hours...... This is getting ridiculous... here is some code this should get you what you want.......... stop asking plz.

FileWrite("C:\helpfile.txt","Go to the fricken help file......")
ShellExecute("C:\helpfile.txt")

• Developers

I wonder how many fricken times someone can ask about a poker bot in the next five hours...... This is getting ridiculous... here is some code this should get you what you want.......... stop asking plz.

FileWrite("C:\helpfile.txt","Go to the fricken help file......")
ShellExecute("C:\helpfile.txt")
:rolleyes: ... and you seriously think you're in a position to make this statement after your posted questions ?

anyways ... looks like somebody is resurrecting "old" threads here ....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

The only difference between my stupid questions and his is that I dont repost five thousand time I reposted once because it was really killing me but not as many times as this kid....

sure... whatever

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Yeah whatever...... I suck at autoit but I love java and actually my name rearranged spells vector in java.... also love the recently discontinued VB6(Thats a loose language wich is partially why I like it.

Hey listen, My point wasn't to qualify your skills just your comments towards others .....

Everybody needs time to learn and I have no issue with that, just: don't do others what you don't want others to do to you .. (mmm sounds vaguely familiar)

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.