Pause the LockWorkstation command

Ok, here is what I need.

We have a single sign on solution. The computer gets locked by a couple of different methods, but both call the boolian lockworkstation command.

I need autoit to see that command and stop it for say ... 20 seconds. So that autoit can close a certain program out. I have that part working.

If it can just see the command and stop it, and then send the command again that would be fine too.

I know the string for the command to lock the workstation, all I need is the ability to stop the command from happening or pause the command so that the other commands I have will finish.

With what process (script example) would you close the program when Windows is not locked? The only functions that do not work when the station is locked are Send, MouseClick, WinActivate, WinWaitActive, WinActive, and perhaps a few others. But most of these can be overcome with appropriate code in loops. In short, the lockworkstation call is fairly low on the priority poll (lower being more difficult to intercept), so you may have to look at a programming solution, not a scripting solution.