delete old post

You can't.

The Deleted function is bugged and out of commission.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

i assume they will bump off the main page after time?

I'm not really following you here.

If your thinking that the delete action is delayed. It never was. And what would be the point of a delayed deleted action?

"Main page": Are you talking delete topic-messages or topic-delete here? I'm talking topic-messages, as a delete-topic is a moderator only perk.

Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

Knock Knock ...

I'm not really following you here.

If your thinking that the delete action is delayed. It never was. And what would be the point of a delayed deleted action?

"Main page": Are you talking delete topic-messages or topic-delete here? I'm talking topic-messages, as a delete-topic is a moderator only perk.

You don't follow him, I don't follow you, somebody else wouldn't follow me, etc...

But nevertheless, seems I can follow some of his (or him).

What's bugged that you were referring to few posts up?

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

You don't follow him, I don't follow you, somebody else wouldn't follow me, etc...

Yep, Like me not following you right now. With the word following of course used in relation to not understanding.

But nevertheless, seems I can follow some of his (or him).

Good for you.

What's bugged that you were referring to few posts up?

Oops, not following you again.

Good thing we both don't care about that.

---

Oops, font'ed the quote instead of my text. lol

Think I need to automate that part some day.

Knock Knock ...

Don't flatter yourself.

@SecretLanguage, there was abuses of the edit/delete feature happening on the forum (some will recognize themselves here). It's not normal behavior to have need to edit posts after some time and it's certainly not polite to delete others' posts (as result of deleting the whole thread).

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

there was abuses of the edit/delete feature happening on the forum

And to prevent or solve that problem/abuse the delete feature was disable?

Makes sense. Might work to. <snip>

(some will recognize themselves here)

Not really.

---

"It's not a bug; it's an undocumented feature!"

Knock Knock ...

Not sure if you have ever been able to delete your own thread. Mods can do that however they prefer not to delete content.

Regarding deleting posts see

When people stop posting in this thread it will move along with all the other old threads, it will be off the 'main' page.

Hope that clears things up.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]