Write to line of setup.iss

Hello all,

I need to write a line to a setup.iss file. I only need to write line 47. I've tried file write line but I've had to create it from the start in order to do it. (have filewriteline write each line, even the ones I don't need to change.) I basically want to write the install directory to line 47....any easy way to accomplish this? (btw, I've searched the forums to no avail.)

thanks in advance,

-redfive

line but I've had to create it from the start in order to do it.  (have filewriteline write each line, even the ones I don't need to change.)  I basically want to write the install

that's exactly the way to do it. There is no way to simply "modify" a line in a text file with AutoIT. Modify here, means: read, change, write.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Icon? You had me thinking about changing the icon for CMenu. But you mean the Avatar picture instead? Yeah, I'm the creator of CMenu. Thanks for the compliment. :(

INIWrite should be a good, 1 line solution, to solve your ISS change.