Ipad-reading

Gideon

Can you read ipad-data like mac-adres, imei etc. with auto-it script?

I would like to put the info in a database very fast, when I connect iTunes is needed to activate, but then next I would like to read the info.

I know how to handle the database, but not how to read the information.

I already used the Iphone configuration utility, but I can't read the information since I can't read the wintext and the wingetclasslist() doesn't work.

Here's my code:

$test = WinGetClassList("iPhone-configuratieprogramma",""); im really shure the string is the same(my language is dutch, so I installed it dutch.)
MsgBox(0,"test" & @error, $test) ; You don't see anything while the program is started and I don't get @error 1

My solution till now is mouseclick the export button, save the file and read it.

But mouseclicking is a bit buggy, since someone can move the mouse who is busy with the computer.

If this can't I have to use that, but I believe auto-it can do anything:)

Greetz,

Gideon

Many times you need to think like hobby-bob:')

PsaltyDS: AutoIt only recognizes controls created by the standard Windows API. Many applications are created with libraries that draw their own controls without calling the Windows API. AutoIt can't work with those applications except by blind Send() and MouseClick() style work.

Can close. I have to use the mouseclick solution.

I am not that skilled I can't make a dll for the ipad or read something out of the existing dll.

Many times you need to think like hobby-bob:')