how do i get system in autoit?

i dont actually wish to do anything with this knowledge, im just curious. i noticed _RunAS when youre trying to get system you need a password to do it

so how do some programs get system and only require UAC? like antiviruses for example, the only thing they need to get system is UAC.

this is confusing the shit out of me. its just something ive wondered about for ages.

Edited by lionfaggot

no, ok, you get admin when you accept uac. but system is not admin. with _RunAS you can get system but it requires your username nad password to do so. but the thing is ive never seen any program which installs on system ask me for my password, they only ask for uac

Are you talking about Logging in as System User (Master User *HIGHER THAN ADMIN?*)

Windows XP

1. if you can use the at command, which is basically a task scheduler, then enter a command: at 23:27 /interactive "cmd.exe"

the time is usually a minute (or two) ahead of your present time in the 24 hours format

2. When the system clock reaches the time you set, then a new command prompt will magically run. The difference is that this one is running with system privileges (because it was started by the task scheduler service, which runs under the Local System account).

3. End the current Explorer.exe. [hit ctrl+alt+del->task manager->processes]

4. At the system command prompt, enter in the following: explorer.exe

5. Voila! …user System logged in!

Windows Vista

1.Boot the Vista machine with any Live CD.

2.Mount the NTFS partition.

3.Rename C:\Windows\System32\Utilman.exe to anything else such as \Utilman.old

4.Copy C:\WIndows\System32\cmd.exe to C:\Windows\System32\Utilman.exe

5.Reboot

6.At the Vista login screen, press the Windows key + U to launch the Utility Manager.

7.Start cmd.exe

8.Start explorer.exe

no, in task manager it says my antivirus is running as system, its like protection to keep people from ending the process. man no one can answer this question

i guess i dont get how this works. i dont even know what to search for. apparently antiviruses get system without your password using magic.

ill just leave it at that ._.