Not simple click on element

xdp22

Hello, i got problem, i need click on element on site using FF.au3, it's look simple but i got problem, i tried already many things, what works with other items, but for that it don't work, and doesn't click.

It's html code where i need to click :

<a class="sign_out" href="http://www.kongregate.com/session" id="welcome_box_sign_out" onclick="$('welcome_box_sign_out_indicator').show();$('welcome_box_sign_out').hide();; new Ajax.Request(this.href, {asynchronous:true, evalScripts:true, method:'delete', onComplete:function(request){var newLoc = request.responseJSON.path; if (newLoc != document.location) { document.location = newLoc; } else { document.location.reload(); }}, parameters:'authenticity_token='+encodeURIComponent(active_user.formAuthenticityToken())}); return false;">Sign out</a>

I already tried :

_FFClick( "welcome_box_sign_out", "id")
$result = _FFXPath('//*[@id="welcome_box_sign_out"]',"",9)
_FFClick($result)
_FFXPath('//*[@id="welcome_box_sign_out"]',"",9)
_FFClick("FFau3.xpath")
_FFClick('Sign out','tag', 0)
_FFClick(_FFXPath('//*[@id="welcome_box_sign_out"]',"",9))

And some more but nothing works :/

I tried FF Page Analyzer too, but it's can't help me with that.

Please help :)

Man you are blind? it's not code it's example function what i using. And i don't need link click >.< link click doesn't work. Btw. it need be in firefox.

dude, "It's html code where i need to click :" means you need to click. But if you use firefox, I can't help. If you don't post what the function _FFclick() does, I can't see what it does.

That's not blind, that's not getting your code(or example code).

Many times you need to think like hobby-bob:')