Simple but funny

Wb-FreeKill

Nice. Can you make it so that when you hold Shift + (`1234567890-=\][';/) it will also work? Instead of having (~!@#$%^&*()_+|}{":?) come up?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it took a while! lol, also finding out that Send("a") acutally sets off the _a() func... so i had to unset, then send text, and then put on hotkey set for each butten again.. but it works now!

well, the sad thing is, you can only deploy 64 hotheys.. i thinks there 2 or 3 left.. thats why 1,2,3 etc ani't coded :(

lol, not bad... ive been trying to do this for a bit. It seems like there could be a better way to do this. It would be so much cleaner if it could just find the key you pressed and replace it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks guys!

Yeah, took me some time to figure out how to do this!... i almost gave up!

The limit of 64 Hotkeys is a problem too :)

Use the following function and you wont be limited... :). _IsPressed()

BTW... sorry I havent gotten back to you with an example... I have been rather busy.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Use the following function and you wont be limited... :). _IsPressed()

BTW... sorry I havent gotten back to you with an example... I have been rather busy.

JS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i don't like the _IsPressed() because if you hold the button down for more than a few milisec, i will post the letter many times!.. and sleep() after pressed is a wrong solution i think!

np, i leard more by doing it myself :evil:

Edited by Wb-FreeKill

i don't like the _IsPressed() because if you hold the button down for more than a few milisec, i will post the letter many times!.. and sleep() after pressed is a wrong solution i think!

np, i leard more by doing it myself  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will have to look into that. I do understand what you are saying. Maybe it should be a bit more like HotKeySet... :evil:

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)