Controlling multiple firefox processes

I've got two test scripts which both do the same thing, just open a URL in a loop. I'm using ff.au3 _FFStart command and specifying a unique profile name and -no -remote flag.

Which ever script I start first works fine. The second script opens a FF window and MsgBoxes but then does nothing else.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

thanks,

mike

#include <FF.au3>

_FFStart("about:blank","Profile1", 9) 
;_FFStart("about:blank","Profile2", 9)  ####THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCRIPTS IS WHICH PROFILE

MsgBox(0,"",$_FF_GLOBAL_SOCKET )

If _FFIsConnected() Then

$num_loops = 0 
    Do

_FFOpenURL("www.google.com", True)

Sleep(2000)
        _FFTabClose("all", "keyword")
        ;$num_loops = $num_loops + 1

Until $num_loops = 5

_FFQuit()

EndIf

Try and start two FF process manually. FF does not like it.

I have to tried to run FF portable while running the installed version and it won't let me.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

I haven't had that problem. I can start two processes manually. I can even start two process with _FFStart. In both cases I just use a unique profile for each process.

What I can't do is control the second process when it's started via script (the first works fine). I assume I need a handle or PID or something. And need to point the FF commands to that handle...?