How to select second element 's sub element in sys tree view?

rahuroy

I am new to autoit and writing scripts for installation of application.In one GUI window there are two elements and sub elements for each and by default control will be there on first element .How to select second element's sub element as shown in image "second element.jpg". I cant use send and Send() MouseClick() functions as i am doing installation using psexec on remote machines.Autoit v3 window info gives for both elements of sys tree view difference click coordinates .But how to select sub elements wihtout using send() and MouseClick() functions.

post-62413-0-92821400-1297872513_thumb.j

post-62413-0-18953700-1297872540_thumb.j

Edited by rahuroy

Are you sure, your software doesn't have the option of silent install without GUI with parameters?

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• 11 months later...
  • Moderators

Hi, Ryans. What is the name of the software you're trying to automate? Each application is different, and there may be silent install options for your situation.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!