MsgBox Test

I was wondering if there was a different way for creating multiple lines of text in MsgBoxes besides the underscore [ _ ]

Im unabnle to get it to work

Any Ideas?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GAMING TERMSStock Item: It Was Shipped Once Before, And It Can Be Done Again, Possibly.Unprecedented Performance: Nothing Has Ever Ran This Slow Before.Years Of Development: We Finally Got This Shit To Work.Stunning Graphics: We Used MS Paint.The Best Sequel Ever: The 1st one Sucked. This One Sucks Even More.100+ Hours Gameplay: If You Don't Die From Boredom, Sucker.Superb Control: Your Wrist Will Break After The 3rd Try.Amazing Gameplay: One Guy Played This For 10 Minures, Nonstop!Excellent Story: We Ripped An Old Pron Movie Script.Online Gameplay: If We Are Not Using Our Internet To Download Pron and MP3s.Best Game Of The Year: A Homeless Guy Made This Statement After We Gave Him $25.In-Depth Characters: They Have Big BoobsALL JOKES FROM LITTLEGAMERS.COM

I was wondering if there was a different way for creating multiple lines of text in MsgBoxes besides the underscore [ _ ]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can use an underscore?

I usuallly use Msgbox (0, 'Title', 'First line of text' & CHR(13) & 'Second line of text' & CHR(13) & 'Third line of text')

Im unabnle to get it to work

Any Ideas?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Use the @CRLF, or I think @LF also works

Funny

Nothing in the help file ever said anything about using @CRLF/@CR/@LF in a MsgBox

Yet it said to use an underscore...

Bug

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GAMING TERMSStock Item: It Was Shipped Once Before, And It Can Be Done Again, Possibly.Unprecedented Performance: Nothing Has Ever Ran This Slow Before.Years Of Development: We Finally Got This Shit To Work.Stunning Graphics: We Used MS Paint.The Best Sequel Ever: The 1st one Sucked. This One Sucks Even More.100+ Hours Gameplay: If You Don't Die From Boredom, Sucker.Superb Control: Your Wrist Will Break After The 3rd Try.Amazing Gameplay: One Guy Played This For 10 Minures, Nonstop!Excellent Story: We Ripped An Old Pron Movie Script.Online Gameplay: If We Are Not Using Our Internet To Download Pron and MP3s.Best Game Of The Year: A Homeless Guy Made This Statement After We Gave Him $25.In-Depth Characters: They Have Big BoobsALL JOKES FROM LITTLEGAMERS.COM

Funny

Nothing in the help file ever said anything about using @CRLF/@CR/@LF in a MsgBox

Yet it said to use an underscore...

Bug

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Underscore is for bridging a command across lines:

msgbox( _
0, _
'title', _
'text')

it has nothing to do with the program's output.