Virus removal software

FredAI

Hello everyone,

After five months of hard work between the software and it's website creation, I finally finished my malware removal program, with a little hand of some nice folks here at the forum.

Everything was created with autoIt: The main program, auto update feature, web viewer, even the installer and uninstaller.

Many thanks to autoIt team for this fine scripting language. It's really easy to learn and work with.

I think I would have for a few years to write this software in any other programming language like C++.

Since writing the software has taken me all my free time, I haven't participated much in the forum, but now I have some more free time, so if anyone is doing something similar and need some functions or parts of the code I used, I'd be very glad to supply them.

English isn't my native language, so if anyone is willing to take a look and post some comments or references to errors, I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Download link

Website link

Hi Chimaera, thanks for replying my topic.

I work in repair too, and that's the reason why I created this tool.

I hope it helps you.

Don't forget your comments.

Hello everyone,

After five months of hard work between the software and it's website creation, I finally finished my malware removal program, with a little hand of some nice folks here at the forum.

Many thanks in advance.

Download link

Website link

Your site is being blocked by Bullguard

The site is listed as a malicious site that may be stealing identity information, plant viruses on your machine or do other harmful things.

The information we have indicate that this site:

•Contains web pages that host viruses, exploits and other malware.

It maybe worth getting on to them (don'tknow how) adn getting yourself delisted.

Your site is being blocked by Bullguard

It maybe worth getting on to them (don'tknow how) adn getting yourself delisted.

Hello storme,

Thank you for your warnings. I'd never have known by my self, since I don't use Bullguard.

This is really anoying! I'll try to contact them.

If somebody knows how I can do it, some help would be welcome.

Thanks again

Edit: Well I did sent them a mail. We'll see what they say.

Edited by FredAI

Here is their answer:

Thank you for contacting us.

I have submitted a re-analysis request for the website - the block should be fixed in the next 48 hours.

Please let us know if you need more assistance or information.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Vlad Petrescu

BullGuard Support Team

@Storme, if it's not asking too much, could you tell me within the next two days if they've unlocked the site?

I'm not quite in the mood to install this antivirus.

Here is their answer:

@Storme, if it's not asking too much, could you tell me within the next two days if they've unlocked the site?

I'm not quite in the mood to install this antivirus.

NOT a problem but if you don't hear from me in 2 days send me a PM with a gental reminder. :)

BTW it maybe worth adding a "portable" option to your setup program so UVK can be "installed" to a memory stick for cleanup on-the-go. ;)

The software does look interesting!

John Morrison

NOT a problem but if you don't hear from me in 2 days send me a PM with a gental reminder. :)

Thanks. I will remind you. Posted Image

BTW it maybe worth adding a "portable" option to your setup program so UVK can be "installed" to a memory stick for cleanup on-the-go. ;)

I've thought about this option too. In fact, Setup already has a -silent command line used by the auto updater.

I only have to change the setup to always run in silent mode and that's it. Portable version is ready!

I'm thinking about creating a feature on the website that always downloads the portable version with a different name, in case it gets famous, and malwares find a way to block it before running.Posted ImagePosted Image

I think I can get it available before the next weekend.

I don't know why this isn't in Examples?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

I don't know why this isn't in Examples?

Hi guinness,

I posted in General help and support because, as I said, I'm willing to share the code and functions I used.

But now that you mention it, maybe it should be in Examples.

Can I change it?

Edited by FredAI

I would wait for a Mod to view this and then they will decide where it should be placed in the AutoIt Forums!

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018