Post with winHttp

member42

Hello,

I come here because i need help(yes i'm serious) the problem is that on one website there's more than a simple post i've looking with Whireshark and i have noticed:

A picture is worth a great speech so :http://img208.imageshack.us/i/illustrationu.jpg/

The name of my variable are 1,2,3 but with the simple function that doesn't work =/

I've search and found this function: _WinHttpSimpleFormFill that's seem resolve the problem but how use it =/ how say the kind of Encapsulation?

thank you in advance

_WinHTTPFromFill should recognize that automatically when examining the sourcecode of the form, so use the function just like with any other form.

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

i had noticed that this function was usefull but i don't undertsantd how use it =/

Did you have a simpel example plz.

Edit:After search in the help:

_WinHttpSimpleFormFill(ByRef $hInternet [, $sActionPage = Default [, $sFormId = Default [, $sFieldId1 = Default [, $sData1 = Default [, (...)]]]]])

$hInternet Handle returned by _WinHttpConnect(). In case form requires redirection this handle will be closed and replaced with new and required one.

$sActionPage [optional] path to the page with form (default: "" - empty string; meaning 'default' page on the server).

$sFormId [optional] Id of the form. Can be name or zero-based index too (read Remarks section).

$sFieldId1 [optional] Id of the input.

$sData1 [optional] Data to set to coresponding field.

In the help i'va found a little explication.$hInternet, $sACtionPAge, $sFormId and sFieldId, there's no problem but i can see the same for the last one...

Edited by member42