File to array and search

Hi lafafmentvotre,

first do a _FileReadToArray(), then loop through the array and do a stringsplit to have a row with columns. You can do a StringSearch even use a StringregExp to find information in the first column. From there it is only a little step to the informations in the following columns.

Regards,

Hannes

:)

Regards,Hannes[spoiler]If you can't convince them, confuse them![/spoiler]

OK, for question 1, use _FileReadToArray() to get the entire contents of the Printers.txt. Then loop through this and use StringSplit() on each entry and assign to a new 2D Array. (It's my understanding you have knowledge of Arrays :))

And then for question 2 have a look at _GUICtrlListView_AddArray()

Edit: I see Hannes123 hand's were typing away too.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Hello

Thanks for responses

I made this script but i'm not a master in array :

#region AUTOIT VARIABLES
#include <Array.au3>
#include <file.au3>

#endregion
#region SCRIPT VARIABLES
Local $file="Sources\printers.txt"
Local $fileopen=FileOpen($file, 0)
Local $avArray
_FileReadToArray($file, $avArray)
#endregion
$i=1
For $i=1 To _FileCountLines($file)
$avArray=StringSplit(FileReadLine($file,$i),",")
_ArrayDisplay($avArray)
If @error = -1 Then ExitLoop
$ip=_ArrayToString($avArray, @TAB, 1, 1)
$name=_ArrayToString($avArray, @TAB, 2, 2)
$location=_ArrayToString($avArray, @TAB, 3, 3)
MsgBox(0,'',$ip&@crlf&$name&@CRLF&$location)
Next
FileClose($file)

Hi lafafmentvotre,

If you use _FileReadToArray() You don't need the _fleCountLines and the FileOpen and the FileReadLine functions. Just loop through the array:

_FileReadToArray($file, $avArray)
For $i = 1 To $avArray[0]
  $aTemp = StringSplit($avArray, ";")
  ;$aTemp[1] : first clumn 
  ;$aTemp[2] : second clumn
  ;$aTemp[3] : third clumn
Next

Regards,

Hannes

:)

Regards,Hannes[spoiler]If you can't convince them, confuse them![/spoiler]

I found this >>

Global $File = "Test.txt"
Global $Array = _FileArray_Split($File, ",")
If Not @error Then _ArrayDisplay($Array)
Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Hi Guiness

It works to find

Thanks

Hi saywell

I need to read a file and use Col1 to set data in a GUICtrlCreateCombo.

If i select a value in the combo, i need to retrieve informations.

If my search value is 'printer03', i need to retrieve $ip='10.0.01.03' and $location='location03'

$ip and $location will be integrated into a GUI input

Posted Image

For now and thanks to Guiness, i made this script :

#region AUTOIT VARIABLES
#include <Array.au3>
#include <file.au3>
#endregion
#region SCRIPT VARIABLES
Global $File = "Sources\printers.txt"
Global $avArray = _FileArray_Split($File, ",")
#endregion
#Region SCRIPT
If Not @error Then _ArrayDisplay($avArray)
$sSearch='printer03'
$sColumn='1'
$ip=_ArraySearch($avArray, $sSearch, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, $sColumn)
;~ $name=??
;~ $location=??
MsgBox(0, "Found", '"' & $sSearch & '" was found in the array at position ' & $ip & ' on column ' & $sColumn & '.')
#endregion
#region FUNCTIONS
Func _FileArray_Split($sFile, $sDelimiter = "|")
Local $sFileOpen = FileOpen($sFile, 0) ; Code based around the function _FileReadToArray included in File.au3
If $sFileOpen = -1 Then Return SetError(1, 1, 0)
Local $sFileRead = FileRead($sFileOpen, FileGetSize($sFile))
If StringRight($sFileRead, 1) = @LF Or StringRight($sFileRead, 1) = @CR Then $sFileRead = StringTrimRight($sFileRead, 1)
FileClose($sFileOpen)
If StringInStr($sFileRead, @LF) Then
Local $TEMPsArray = StringSplit(StringStripCR($sFileRead), @LF)
ElseIf StringInStr($sFileRead, @CR) Then
$TEMPsArray = StringSplit($sFileRead, @CR)
Else
If StringLen($sFileRead) Then
Dim $TEMPsArray[2] = [1, $sFileRead]
Else
Return SetError(1, 2, 0)
EndIf
EndIf
Local $sStringSplit = StringSplit($TEMPsArray[1], $sDelimiter) ; Split the first line to find the number of columns for defining final Array
Local $sArray[$TEMPsArray[0] + 1][$sStringSplit[0]] = [[0, $sStringSplit[0]]] ; Define final Array with the results found from reading the file and splitting line 1
For $A = 1 To $TEMPsArray[0]
$sStringSplit = StringSplit($TEMPsArray[$A], $sDelimiter) ; Split the nth line to create a Temp Array
If Not IsArray($sStringSplit) Then ContinueLoop ; If not Array then skip
For $B = 1 To $sStringSplit[0]
$sArray[$sArray[0][0] + 1][$B - 1] = $sStringSplit[$B] ; Add split data (by looping) to the final Array
Next
If UBound($sArray, 1) <= $sArray[0][0] + 1 Then ReDim $sArray[UBound($sArray, 1) * 2][UBound($sArray, 2)] ; Resize the number of rows if required
$sArray[0][0] += 1 ; Add count to final Array
Next
ReDim $sArray[$sArray[0][0] + 1][UBound($sArray, 2)] ; Remove empty rows located at the end of the final Array
Return $sArray ; Return the final Array
EndFunc   ;==>_FileArray_Split
#endregion

I just need to find $ip and $location informations.

Edited by lafafmentvotre

Here's a different approach to consider:

#include <sqlite.au3>
#include <sqlite.dll.au3>
#include <file.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Global $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns
If Not FileExists (@ScriptDir & "\Printers.sqlite") Then database()

_SQLite_Startup()
_SQLite_Open(@ScriptDir & "\Printers.sqlite")

_SQLite_GetTable2d (-1,"SELECT * FROM printers;", $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns)

_ArrayDisplay ($aResult, "$aResult")

Func database()
Dim $aRecords
If Not _FileReadToArray(@ScriptDir & "\printers.txt",$aRecords) Then
   MsgBox(4096,"Error", " Error reading file to Array     error:" & @error)
   Exit
EndIf
;_ArrayDisplay ($aRecords,"$aRecords")

Local $hQuery,$aRow
_SQLite_Startup()

; Whithout $sCallback its an Resultless query
_SQLite_Exec(-1,"Create table printers (IP CHAR NOT NULL,CompNo CHAR, Loc CHAR); " )
For $x = 1 to $aRecords[0]
    Local $sRecord = "'" & $aRecords[$x] & "'"
    $sRecord = StringReplace ($sRecord, " ", "'")
    $sRecord = StringReplace ($sRecord, ",", "','")
    ;Msgbox(0,'Record:' & $x, $sRecord)
    _SQLite_Exec(-1,"INSERT INTO printers (IP, CompNo, Loc) VALUES ("& $sRecord & ") ; " )
Next
_SQLite_Close()
_SQLite_Shutdown()

EndFunc ;   ==>database

You might need to change the file locations.

You can then get the required data from the array $aResult or by using SQlite commands for more complex queries.

William

Hello

Wonderfull but my need is to to find $ip value and the value $location with printer value.

Could you help me with this script ?

#region AUTOIT VARIABLES
#include <Array.au3>
#include <file.au3>
#endregion
#region SCRIPT VARIABLES
Global $File = "Sources\printers.txt"
Global $avArray = _FileArray_Split($File, ",")
#endregion
#Region SCRIPT
If Not @error Then _ArrayDisplay($avArray)
$sSearch='printer03'
$sColumn='1'
$ip=_ArraySearch($avArray, $sSearch, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, $sColumn)
;~ $name=??
;~ $location=??
MsgBox(0, "Found", '"' & $sSearch & '" was found in the array at position ' & $ip & ' on column ' & $sColumn & '.')
#endregion
#region FUNCTIONS
Func _FileArray_Split($sFile, $sDelimiter = "|")
Local $sFileOpen = FileOpen($sFile, 0) ; Code based around the function _FileReadToArray included in File.au3
If $sFileOpen = -1 Then Return SetError(1, 1, 0)
Local $sFileRead = FileRead($sFileOpen, FileGetSize($sFile))
If StringRight($sFileRead, 1) = @LF Or StringRight($sFileRead, 1) = @CR Then $sFileRead = StringTrimRight($sFileRead, 1)
FileClose($sFileOpen)
If StringInStr($sFileRead, @LF) Then
Local $TEMPsArray = StringSplit(StringStripCR($sFileRead), @LF)
ElseIf StringInStr($sFileRead, @CR) Then
$TEMPsArray = StringSplit($sFileRead, @CR)
Else
If StringLen($sFileRead) Then
Dim $TEMPsArray[2] = [1, $sFileRead]
Else
Return SetError(1, 2, 0)
EndIf
EndIf
Local $sStringSplit = StringSplit($TEMPsArray[1], $sDelimiter) ; Split the first line to find the number of columns for defining final Array
Local $sArray[$TEMPsArray[0] + 1][$sStringSplit[0]] = [[0, $sStringSplit[0]]] ; Define final Array with the results found from reading the file and splitting line 1
For $A = 1 To $TEMPsArray[0]
$sStringSplit = StringSplit($TEMPsArray[$A], $sDelimiter) ; Split the nth line to create a Temp Array
If Not IsArray($sStringSplit) Then ContinueLoop ; If not Array then skip
For $B = 1 To $sStringSplit[0]
$sArray[$sArray[0][0] + 1][$B - 1] = $sStringSplit[$B] ; Add split data (by looping) to the final Array
Next
If UBound($sArray, 1) <= $sArray[0][0] + 1 Then ReDim $sArray[UBound($sArray, 1) * 2][UBound($sArray, 2)] ; Resize the number of rows if required
$sArray[0][0] += 1 ; Add count to final Array
Next
ReDim $sArray[$sArray[0][0] + 1][UBound($sArray, 2)] ; Remove empty rows located at the end of the final Array
Return $sArray ; Return the final Array
EndFunc   ;==>_FileArray_Split
#endregion

Thanks

Edited by lafafmentvotre

OK, I've changed your text file to match the image in the original post [ie with the middle cloumn printer01, printer02 etc (attached).

You now get a message box to enter the printer (eg printer03) and it pops up a message box with the IP address and location.

#include <sqlite.au3>
#include <file.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Global $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns, $aRow, $hQuery

_SQLite_Startup()

; _SQLite_GetTable2d (-1,"SELECT * FROM printers;", $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns)

;_ArrayDisplay ($aResult, "$aResult")

Global $sSearchTerm = ""
$sSearchTerm = InputBox ("Printer", "Enter the printer for which to search")
;MsgBox (0, "Printer", $sSearchTerm)
If $sSearchTerm <> "" Then 
    _SQLite_Query (-1,"SELECT IP, Loc FROM printers WHERE CompNo = " & "'" & $sSearchTerm & "';", $hQuery) ;", $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns)
    _SQLite_FetchData ( $hQuery, $aRow)
    ;_ArrayDisplay ($aRow, "IP and Location for " & $sSearchTerm)
EndIf

MsgBox (4096, "Result for " & $sSearchTerm, "The IP address is:  " & $aRow[0] &@CR& "The Location is:  "& $aRow[1])

_SQLite_Close ()
_SQLite_Shutdown ()

Exit

Func database()
Dim $aRecords
   Exit
EndIf

Local $hQuery,$aRow
_SQLite_Startup()

_SQLite_Exec(-1,"Create table printers (IP CHAR NOT NULL,CompNo CHAR, Loc CHAR); " )
    _SQLite_Exec(-1,"INSERT INTO printers (IP, CompNo, Loc) VALUES ("& $sRecord & ") ; " )
Next
_SQLite_Close()
_SQLite_Shutdown()

EndFunc ;   ==>database

Note that if you change the data in the printers.txt file, you need to delete the sqlite file so it's re-created with the new data from the txt file. otherwise you can leave it be.

William

Yeeeeessssss

It works with an error message in /ErrorStdOut :

!   SQLite.au3 Error
--> Function: _SQLite_Close
--> Error:    unable to close due to unfinalised statements

Do you know how can i retrieve the Col1's elements (printer name) to set data in a GUICtrlCreateCombo ?

I will use your script after to find informations with the combo value.

Thanks

This will load the printer names into 2 variables - one for the first entry in the combo box, the other for the drop-down list.

For demo purposes, these show on a message box.

You should be able to add them easily to you GUI - though you might want to split my code into a couple of functions.

William

#include <sqlite.au3>
#include <file.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Global $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns, $aRow, $hQuery, $msg

_SQLite_Startup()

_ArrayDisplay ($aResult, "$aResult")
Global $comboFirst = $aResult[1][1]

Global $comboList= $aResult[2][1]

For $i = 3 To UBound($aResult)-1

$comboList = $comboList & "|" & $aResult[$i][1]

Next

MsgBox (4096, "ComboBox Variables", "First line = "& $comboFirst & @CR&@CR& "Rest of list = "& $comboList)

Global $sSearchTerm = $comboFirst
;$sSearchTerm = InputBox ("Printer", "Enter the printer for which to search")
;MsgBox (0, "Printer", $sSearchTerm)
    _SQLite_Query (-1,"SELECT IP, Loc FROM printers WHERE CompNo = " & "'" & $sSearchTerm & "';", $hQuery) ;", $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns)
    ;_ArrayDisplay ($aRow, "IP and Location for " & $sSearchTerm)
EndIf

MsgBox (4096, "Result for " & $sSearchTerm, "The IP address is:  " & $aRow[0] &@CR& "The Location is:  "& $aRow[1])

_SQLite_Close ()
_SQLite_Shutdown ()

Exit

Func database()
Dim $aRecords
   Exit
EndIf

Local $hQuery,$aRow
_SQLite_Startup()

Next
_SQLite_Close()
_SQLite_Shutdown()

EndFunc ;   ==>database

OK - but if you post here [you can blank out sensitive stuff like corporate server details] you'll get a wider opinion and probably better advise! I'm a learner myself.

Firstly, how are you reading the combo box? I usually do it with a button press, but cleverer people here can do it by watching for a change being made in the box.

William

Hi

Here is my script :

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AutoIT:     3.3.6.1
Author:     Infrastructure@2011
Function:   Install Printers
#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Break(1)
#region AUTOIT VARIABLES
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <Process.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
;~ #include "Language.au3"
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <sqlite.au3>
#include <file.au3>
#endregion
#region DIRECTORY & DRIVERS
;~ FileInstall("logo.bmp", @TempDir&'logo.bmp')
FileInstall('printers.txt',@TempDir&'printers.txt')
#endregion
#region SCRIPT VARIABLES
Global $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns, $aRow, $hQuery, $msg,$comboList,$comboFirst,$printer
Global $file=@TempDir&'printers.txt'
;~ Global $logo=@TempDir&'logo.bmp'
Local $inf_PCL5='.\Drivers\PCL5\hpcu104t.inf'
Local $inf_PCL6='.\Drivers\PCL6\hpcu094u.inf'
Local $inf_PS='.\Drivers\PS\hpcu107v.inf'
Local $Form, $printer_ip,$printer_name,$ip,$printer
Local $sServiceName="Spooler"
Local $regsuffix=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters", "Domain")
$green="0x11EF56"
$red="0xFF0101"
$blue="0xD9E3E9"
$SDIversion="V1"
$blank=''
#endregion

#region Language Variables
;FR
$m0_FR = "------ Installation Zebra ------"
$m1_FR = "Récupération des informations en cours..."
$m2_FR = "&Fichier"
$m3_FR = "Installer"
$m4_FR = "Quitter"
$m5_FR = "Imprimante"
$m6_FR = "Imprimante à installer"
$m7_FR = "Pilote à utiliser"
$m8_FR = "Effacer"
$m9_FR = "Installation terminée"
$m10_FR = "Merci de redémarrez l'ordinateur."
$m11_FR = "Erreur"
$m12_FR = "Aucun nom d'imprimante et/ou IP n'a été saisi." & @LF & "Saisissez un nom et/ou IP et cliquez sur ""Installer"""
$m13_FR = "Nom :"
$m14_FR = "Emplacement :"
$m15_FR = "Ip :"
;EN
$m0_US = "------ Zebra's Installation ------"
$m1_US = "Update Informations in progress..."
$m2_US = "&File"
$m3_US = "Installing"
$m4_US = "Exit"
$m5_US = "Printer"
$m6_US = "Printer to install"
$m7_US = "Driver to use"
$m8_US = "Reset"
$m9_US = "Finished installation"
$m10_US = "Thank you for restart the computer."
$m11_US = "Error"
$m12_US = "No name of printer and/or IP was seized." & @LF & "Seize a name and/or IP and click on ""Installing"""
$m13_US = "Name :"
$m14_US = "Location :"
$m15_US = "Ip :"
;~ Select
;~ Case _Language() = "French"
;~ $m0 = $m0_FR
;~ $m1 = $m1_FR
;~ $m2 = $m2_FR
;~ $m3 = $m3_FR
;~ $m4 = $m4_FR
;~ $m5 = $m5_FR
;~ $m6 = $m6_FR
;~ $m7 = $m7_FR
;~ $m8 = $m8_FR
;~ $m9 = $m9_FR
;~ $m10 = $m10_FR
;~ $m11 = $m11_FR
;~ $m12 = $m12_FR
;~ $m13 = $m13_FR
;~ $m14 = $m14_FR
;~ $m15 = $m15_FR
;~ Case _Language() = "English"
$m0 = $m0_US
$m1 = $m1_US
$m2 = $m2_US
$m3 = $m3_US
$m4 = $m4_US
$m5 = $m5_US
$m6 = $m6_US
$m7 = $m7_US
$m8 = $m8_US
$m9 = $m9_US
$m10 = $m10_US
$m11 = $m11_US
$m12 = $m12_US
$m13 = $m13_US
$m14 = $m14_US
$m15 = $m15_US
;~ EndSelect
#endregion
#region FIRST GUI
FileDelete(@ScriptDir&'\Printers.sqlite')
$recup_info = GUICreate($m0, 286, 99, -1, -1, $WS_POPUPWINDOW)
$label1_recup_info=GUICtrlCreateLabel($m0, 0, 16, 286, 17, $SS_CENTER)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 800)
$label3_recup_info=GUICtrlCreateLabel($m1, 0, 56, 286, 17,$SS_CENTER)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$recup_info)
sqlite_combo()
Sleep(1000)
#endregion
#region GUI
$Form = GUICreate($m0, 400, 250, -1, -1,$WS_POPUPWINDOW)
GUISetBkColor($blue)
;~ GUICtrlCreatePic($logo, 125, 205, 0, 0)
$filemenu=GUICtrlCreateMenu ($m2)
$installitem=GUICtrlCreateMenuitem ($m3,$filemenu)
$resetitem=GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($m8,$filemenu)
$exititem=GUICtrlCreateMenuitem ($m4,$filemenu)
;Printer
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup($m6, 8, 8, 385, 90)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
$printer_label=GUICtrlCreateLabel($m13, 30, 32, 70, 20,$SS_RIGHT)
;~ $printer=GUICtrlCreateInput("", 105, 30, 200, 20)
$printer=GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 105, 30, 200, 20)
;~ sqlite_combo()
GUICtrlSetData(-1,$comboFirst&'|'&$comboList)
;~ MsgBox (4096, "ComboBox Variables",$comboFirst&'|'&$comboList)
$ip_label=GUICtrlCreateLabel($m15, 30, 52, 70, 20,$SS_RIGHT)
$ip=GUICtrlCreateInput("", 105, 50, 200, 20,$ES_READONLY)
GUICtrlSetData($ip,$aRow[0])
$location_label=GUICtrlCreateLabel($m14, 30, 72, 70, 20,$SS_RIGHT)
$location=GUICtrlCreateInput("", 105, 70, 200, 20,$ES_READONLY)
GUICtrlSetData($location,$aRow[1])
;~ $location=GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 105, 70, 200, 20)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
;Driver
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup($m7, 8, 108, 385, 50)
$driver=GUICtrlCreateCombo('',105,125,200,15)
GUICtrlSetData(-1,'PCL5|PCL6|PS')
;Button
$installbutton = GUICtrlCreateButton($m3, 65, 175, 87, 20)
$resetbutton = GUICtrlCreateButton($m8, 155, 175, 87, 20)
$exitbutton=GUICtrlCreateButton($m4, 245, 175, 87, 20)
GUIDelete($recup_info)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$Form)
#endregion
#region SCRIPT
While 1
$listener=GUIGetMsg()
Select
;INSTALLING
Case $listener=$installitem Or $listener=$installbutton
$printer_name=GUICtrlRead($printer)
$printer_ip=GUICtrlRead($ip)
;~ TCPStartup()
;~ $printer_ip=TCPNameToIP($printer_name)
;~ TCPShutdown()
$driver_name=GUICtrlRead($driver)
$location_name=GUICtrlRead($location)
Select
Case $printer_name=''
MsgBox(16, $m11, $m12, 5)
Case $printer_ip=''
Case $driver_name=''
Case Else
GUISetState(@SW_HIDE,$Form)
$gui_install=GuiCreate("", 300, 100, -1, -1, $WS_POPUPWINDOW)
$label1=GUICtrlCreateLabel("-- "&StringTrimRight(StringUpper(@ScriptName),4)&" --", 0, 10, 300, 20, $SS_CENTER)
$label2=GUICtrlCreateLabel("Vérification en cours...", 0, 40, 300, 20,$SS_CENTER)
$label3=GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 60, 300, 20,$SS_CENTER)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$gui_install)
;Port
;~ GUICtrlSetData($label2,"Installation Ports en cours...")
;~ GUICtrlSetData($label3,$printer_name)
;~ RegWrite('HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports','StatusUpdateEnabled','REG_DWORD','00000001')
;~ RegWrite('HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports','StatusUpdateInterval','REG_DWORD','0000000a')
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"Hostname","REG_SZ","")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"HWAddress","REG_SZ","")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"IPAddress","REG_SZ",$printer_ip)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"PortNumber","REG_DWORD","9100")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"Protocol","REG_DWORD","00000001")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"SNMP Community","REG_SZ","public")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"SNMP Enabled","REG_DWORD","00000001")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"SNMP Index","REG_DWORD","00000001")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"Version","REG_DWORD","00000001")
;~ Sleep(2000)
;Printer
GUICtrlSetData($label2,"Installation Imprimante en cours...")
GUICtrlSetData($label3,$printer_name)
;~ _RunDOS('net stop "'&$sServiceName&'"')
;~ Sleep(4000)
;~ _RunDOS('net start "'&$sServiceName&'"')
;~ Select
;~ Case $driver_name='PCL5'
;~ RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /if /f "&$inf_PCL5&" /u /b """&$printer_name&""" /r ""IP_"&$printer_ip&""" /m ""HP Universal Printing PCL 5""","",@SW_HIDE)
;~ Case $driver_name='PCL6'
;~ RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /if /f "&$inf_PCL6&" /u /b """&$printer_name&""" /r ""IP_"&$printer_ip&""" /m ""HP Universal Printing PCL 6""","",@SW_HIDE)
;~ Case $driver_name='PS'
;~ RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /if /f "&$inf_PS&" /u /b """&$printer_name&""" /r ""IP_"&$printer_ip&""" /m ""HP Universal Printing PS""","",@SW_HIDE)
;~ EndSelect
;~ If $location_name<>'' Then
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name, "Location", "REG_SZ", $location_name)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "Location", "REG_SZ", $location_name)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name, "Description", "REG_SZ", $location_name)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "Description", "REG_SZ", $location_name)
;~ EndIf
;~ Sleep(4000)
;~ ;Parameters
;~ GUICtrlSetData($label2,"Paramétrage Imprimante en cours...")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "uNCName", "REG_SZ", "\\"&@ComputerName&"."&$regsuffix&"\"&$printer_name)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "serverName", "REG_SZ", @ComputerName&"."&$regsuffix)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "shortServerName", "REG_SZ", @ComputerName)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "url", "REG_SZ", "http://"&@ComputerName&"."&$regsuffix&"/")
;~ Sleep(5000)
GUIDelete($gui_install)
;~ endmsg()
EndSelect
;RESET
Case $listener=$resetitem Or $listener=$resetbutton
GUICtrlSetData($printer,$blank)
GUICtrlSetData($ip,$blank)
GUICtrlSetData($driver,$blank)
GUICtrlSetData($location,$blank)
GUICtrlSetData($driver,'HP|Driver02|Driver03')
sqlite_combo()
GUICtrlSetData($printer,$comboList,$comboFirst)
;EXIT
Case $listener=$GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $listener=$exititem Or $listener=$exitbutton
;~ FileDelete($logo)
FileDelete($file)
ExitLoop
EndSelect
WEnd
#endregion
#region FUNCTIONS
Func endmsg()
MsgBox(0, "Results", $m9&@CRLF&$m10,600)
Exit
EndFunc
Func sqlite_combo()
_SQLite_Startup()
;~ _ArrayDisplay ($aResult, "$aResult")
Next
;~ MsgBox (4096, "ComboBox Variables", "First line = "& $comboFirst & @CR&@CR& "Rest of list = "& $comboList)
;~ MsgBox (4096, "ComboBox Variables",$comboFirst&'|'&$comboList)
Global $sSearchTerm = $comboFirst
;~ Global $sSearchTerm = GUICtrlRead($printer)
EndIf
;~ MsgBox (4096, "Result for " & $sSearchTerm, "The IP address is:  " & $aRow[0] &@CR& "The Location is:  "& $aRow[1])
EndFunc
Func database()
Dim $aRecords
If Not _FileReadToArray($file,$aRecords) Then
Exit
EndIf
Local $hQuery,$aRow
_SQLite_Startup()
Next
_SQLite_Close()
_SQLite_Shutdown()
EndFunc ;   ==>database
#endregion

You need to take this part:

EndIf

out of the SQLiteCombo function, as that's the bit that finds the IP address and location. I suggest a separate function Lookup() but remember to add the bits to open and close the database before and after the look-up, respectively, within the function.

Assuming CompNo is unique, the data you need is

IP address = $aRow[0]

Location = $aRow[1]

use that to update the variables (If you un-comment the messagebox you'll see the result)

William

Hi Saywell

It works now :

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AutoIT:     3.3.6.1
Author:     Infrastructure@2011
Function:   Install Printers
#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Break(1)
#region AUTOIT VARIABLES
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <Process.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
;~ #include "Language.au3"
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <sqlite.au3>
#include <file.au3>
#endregion
#region DIRECTORY & DRIVERS
;~ FileInstall("logo.bmp", @TempDir&'logo.bmp')
#endregion
#region SCRIPT VARIABLES
Global $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns, $aRow, $hQuery, $msg,$comboList,$comboFirst,$printer
Global $file=@ScriptDir&'\printers.txt'
Global $file_sqlite=@ScriptDir&'\printers.sqlite'
;~ Global $logo=@TempDir&'logo.bmp'
Local $inf_PCL5='.\Drivers\PCL5\hpcu104t.inf'
Local $inf_PCL6='.\Drivers\PCL6\hpcu094u.inf'
Local $inf_PS='.\Drivers\PS\hpcu107v.inf'
Local $Form, $printer_ip,$printer_name,$ip,$printer
Local $sServiceName="Spooler"
Local $regsuffix=RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters", "Domain")
$green="0x11EF56"
$red="0xFF0101"
$blue="0xD9E3E9"
$SDIversion="V1"
$blank=''
#endregion

#region Language Variables
;FR
$m0_FR = "------ Installation Zebra ------"
$m1_FR = "Récupération des informations en cours..."
$m2_FR = "&Fichier"
$m3_FR = "Installer"
$m4_FR = "Quitter"
$m5_FR = "Imprimante"
$m6_FR = "Imprimante à installer"
$m7_FR = "Pilote à utiliser"
$m8_FR = "Effacer"
$m9_FR = "Installation terminée"
$m10_FR = "Merci de redémarrez l'ordinateur."
$m11_FR = "Erreur"
$m12_FR = "Aucun nom d'imprimante et/ou IP n'a été saisi." & @LF & "Saisissez un nom et/ou IP et cliquez sur ""Installer"""
$m13_FR = "Nom :"
$m14_FR = "Emplacement :"
$m15_FR = "Ip :"
;EN
$m0_US = "------ Zebra's Installation ------"
$m1_US = "Update Informations in progress..."
$m2_US = "&File"
$m3_US = "Installing"
$m4_US = "Exit"
$m5_US = "Printer"
$m6_US = "Printer to install"
$m7_US = "Driver to use"
$m8_US = "Reset"
$m9_US = "Finished installation"
$m10_US = "Thank you for restart the computer."
$m11_US = "Error"
$m12_US = "No name of printer and/or IP was seized." & @LF & "Seize a name and/or IP and click on ""Installing"""
$m13_US = "Name :"
$m14_US = "Location :"
$m15_US = "Ip :"
;~ Select
;~ Case _Language() = "French"
;~ $m0 = $m0_FR
;~ $m1 = $m1_FR
;~ $m2 = $m2_FR
;~ $m3 = $m3_FR
;~ $m4 = $m4_FR
;~ $m5 = $m5_FR
;~ $m6 = $m6_FR
;~ $m7 = $m7_FR
;~ $m8 = $m8_FR
;~ $m9 = $m9_FR
;~ $m10 = $m10_FR
;~ $m11 = $m11_FR
;~ $m12 = $m12_FR
;~ $m13 = $m13_FR
;~ $m14 = $m14_FR
;~ $m15 = $m15_FR
;~ Case _Language() = "English"
$m0 = $m0_US
$m1 = $m1_US
$m2 = $m2_US
$m3 = $m3_US
$m4 = $m4_US
$m5 = $m5_US
$m6 = $m6_US
$m7 = $m7_US
$m8 = $m8_US
$m9 = $m9_US
$m10 = $m10_US
$m11 = $m11_US
$m12 = $m12_US
$m13 = $m13_US
$m14 = $m14_US
$m15 = $m15_US
;~ EndSelect
#endregion
#region FIRST GUI
FileDelete($file_sqlite)
$recup_info = GUICreate($m0, 286, 99, -1, -1, $WS_POPUPWINDOW)
$label1_recup_info=GUICtrlCreateLabel($m0, 0, 16, 286, 17, $SS_CENTER)
$label3_recup_info=GUICtrlCreateLabel($m1, 0, 56, 286, 17,$SS_CENTER)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$recup_info)
sqlite_combo()
Sleep(1000)
#endregion
#region GUI
$Form = GUICreate($m0, 400, 250, -1, -1,$WS_POPUPWINDOW)
GUISetBkColor($blue)
;~ GUICtrlCreatePic($logo, 125, 205, 0, 0)
$filemenu=GUICtrlCreateMenu ($m2)
$installitem=GUICtrlCreateMenuitem ($m3,$filemenu)
$resetitem=GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($m8,$filemenu)
$exititem=GUICtrlCreateMenuitem ($m4,$filemenu)
;Printer
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup($m6, 8, 8, 385, 90)
$printer_label=GUICtrlCreateLabel($m13, 30, 32, 70, 20,$SS_RIGHT)
$printer=GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 105, 30, 200, 20)
GUICtrlSetData(-1,$comboFirst&'|'&$comboList)
$ip_label=GUICtrlCreateLabel($m15, 30, 52, 70, 20,$SS_RIGHT)
$ip=GUICtrlCreateInput("", 105, 50, 200, 20,$ES_READONLY)
$location_label=GUICtrlCreateLabel($m14, 30, 72, 70, 20,$SS_RIGHT)
$location=GUICtrlCreateInput("", 105, 70, 200, 20,$ES_READONLY)
;Driver
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup($m7, 8, 108, 385, 50)
$driver=GUICtrlCreateCombo('',105,125,200,15)
GUICtrlSetData(-1,'PCL5|PCL6|PS')
;Button
$installbutton = GUICtrlCreateButton($m3, 65, 175, 87, 20)
$resetbutton = GUICtrlCreateButton($m8, 155, 175, 87, 20)
$exitbutton=GUICtrlCreateButton($m4, 245, 175, 87, 20)
GUIDelete($recup_info)
#endregion
#region SCRIPT
While 1
$listener=GUIGetMsg()
Select
;INSTALLING
Case $listener=$installitem Or $listener=$installbutton
$printer_name=GUICtrlRead($printer)
$printer_ip=GUICtrlRead($ip)
$driver_name=GUICtrlRead($driver)
$location_name=GUICtrlRead($location)
Select
Case $printer_name=''
Case $printer_ip=''
Case $driver_name=''
Case Else
GUISetState(@SW_HIDE,$Form)
$gui_install=GuiCreate("", 300, 100, -1, -1, $WS_POPUPWINDOW)
$label1=GUICtrlCreateLabel("-- "&StringTrimRight(StringUpper(@ScriptName),4)&" --", 0, 10, 300, 20, $SS_CENTER)
$label2=GUICtrlCreateLabel("Vérification en cours...", 0, 40, 300, 20,$SS_CENTER)
$label3=GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 60, 300, 20,$SS_CENTER)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$gui_install)
;Port
;~ GUICtrlSetData($label2,"Installation Ports en cours...")
;~ RegWrite('HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports','StatusUpdateEnabled','REG_DWORD','00000001')
;~ RegWrite('HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports','StatusUpdateInterval','REG_DWORD','0000000a')
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"Hostname","REG_SZ","")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"HWAddress","REG_SZ","")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"IPAddress","REG_SZ",$printer_ip)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"PortNumber","REG_DWORD","9100")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"Protocol","REG_DWORD","00000001")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"SNMP Community","REG_SZ","public")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"SNMP Enabled","REG_DWORD","00000001")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"SNMP Index","REG_DWORD","00000001")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\Standard TCP/IP Port\Ports\IP_"&$printer_ip,"Version","REG_DWORD","00000001")
;~ Sleep(2000)
;Printer
GUICtrlSetData($label2,"Installation Imprimante en cours...")
GUICtrlSetData($label3,$printer_name)
;~ Sleep(4000)
;~ Select
;~ Case $driver_name='PCL5'
;~ RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /if /f "&$inf_PCL5&" /u /b """&$printer_name&""" /r ""IP_"&$printer_ip&""" /m ""HP Universal Printing PCL 5""","",@SW_HIDE)
;~ Case $driver_name='PCL6'
;~ RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /if /f "&$inf_PCL6&" /u /b """&$printer_name&""" /r ""IP_"&$printer_ip&""" /m ""HP Universal Printing PCL 6""","",@SW_HIDE)
;~ Case $driver_name='PS'
;~ RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /if /f "&$inf_PS&" /u /b """&$printer_name&""" /r ""IP_"&$printer_ip&""" /m ""HP Universal Printing PS""","",@SW_HIDE)
;~ EndSelect
;~ If $location_name<>'' Then
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name, "Location", "REG_SZ", $location_name)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "Location", "REG_SZ", $location_name)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name, "Description", "REG_SZ", $location_name)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "Description", "REG_SZ", $location_name)
;~ EndIf
;~ Sleep(4000)
;~ ;Parameters
;~ GUICtrlSetData($label2,"Paramétrage Imprimante en cours...")
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "uNCName", "REG_SZ", "\\"&@ComputerName&"."&$regsuffix&"\"&$printer_name)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "serverName", "REG_SZ", @ComputerName&"."&$regsuffix)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "shortServerName", "REG_SZ", @ComputerName)
;~ RegWrite("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\"&$printer_name&"\DsSpooler", "url", "REG_SZ", "http://"&@ComputerName&"."&$regsuffix&"/")
;~ Sleep(5000)
GUIDelete($gui_install)
EndSelect
;RESET
Case $listener=$resetitem Or $listener=$resetbutton
GUICtrlSetData($printer,$blank)
GUICtrlSetData($ip,$blank)
GUICtrlSetData($driver,$blank)
GUICtrlSetData($location,$blank)
GUICtrlSetData($driver,'HP|Driver02|Driver03')
sqlite_combo()
GUICtrlSetData($printer,$comboList,$comboFirst)
;EXIT
;~ FileDelete($logo)
FileDelete($file_sqlite)
ExitLoop

Case $listener=$printer
lookup()
EndSelect
WEnd
#endregion
#region FUNCTIONS
Func endmsg()
MsgBox(0, "Results", $m9&@CRLF&$m10,600)
Exit
EndFunc
Func sqlite_combo()
If Not FileExists ($file_sqlite) Then database()
_SQLite_Startup()
_SQLite_Open($file_sqlite)
Next
;~ Global $sSearchTerm = $comboFirst
;~ Global $sSearchTerm = GUICtrlRead($printer)
;~ If $sSearchTerm <> "" Then 
;~ _SQLite_Query (-1,"SELECT IP, Loc FROM printers WHERE CompNo = " & "'" & $sSearchTerm & "';", $hQuery) ;", $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns)
;~ _SQLite_FetchData ( $hQuery, $aRow)
;~ EndIf
_SQLite_Close($file_sqlite)
_SQLite_Shutdown()
;~ MsgBox (4096, "Result for " & $sSearchTerm, "The IP address is:  " & $aRow[0] &@CR& "The Location is:  "& $aRow[1])
EndFunc
Func lookup()
$sSearchTerm=GUICtrlRead($printer)
_SQLite_Startup()
EndIf
_SQLite_Shutdown()
EndFunc

Func database()
Dim $aRecords
If Not _FileReadToArray($file,$aRecords) Then
Exit
EndIf
Local $hQuery,$aRow
_SQLite_Startup()
Next
_SQLite_Shutdown()
EndFunc ;   ==>database
#endregion

I added :

Case $listener=$printer
lookup()

and :

Func lookup()
$sSearchTerm=GUICtrlRead($printer)
_SQLite_Startup()
EndIf
_SQLite_Shutdown()
EndFunc

Just a little detail, how i can delete $file_sqlite (printers.sqlite) when i exit the script.

I used this function but it doesn't works :

FileDelete($file_sqlite)
ExitLoop

Thanks "Master" :)

The same way as you do at the beginning should work.

Where do you define $file_sqlite? It would need to be global rather than local, but it's not in your original full listing.

FileDelete(@ScriptDir&'\Printers.sqlite')

If it doesn't work, check that you've closed sqlite after every invocation of it.

William