help with mouseclick

iv read help and iv looked on youtube im a compleet noob ..and been messing around for serveral hours with great frustration so i figured i would finaly ask, im trying to do 2 scripts both probably short if i can figure out how to use the command... first one im trying to do is just click were ever my mouse is 100x .... MouseClick ( "left" [, x, y [, 100 [, 0 ]]] ) this is what i tryed and others but i cant seem to get it to work i tryed adding an $var = defalt and puting it were the x,y are but that didnt work.... also i tryed to maybe just mouseclick "left" and maybe just loop it 100x but i cant seem to figure out loop....other one i wanted to do was just randomly click every 1-10 seconds i know you guys on here probably get buged for stuff all the time sorry ahead of time i tryed for serveral hours with no avail.

ok i got it to work fine although problem im having now is its not very usefull just runing script and it hiting it 100times with no real way to controle it... what should i do to make me have to press a key to use it?

this is what i tryed....

func click100

MouseClick("Left",Default,Default,100)

EndFunc

hotkeyset ("F3" [, "click100"])

==> Missing separator character after keyword.:

func click100

func click100^ ERROR

what am i doing wrong?

Edited by HarleyD

hotkeyset ("F3" [, "click100"])

You should have figured from your earlier post that the brackets highlighted are not supposed to be present, they are in the helpfile to indicat that the parameters they refer to are optional.

You might want to have a look and functions too, the need parenths, and function keys in hotkeyset need curly bracets

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.