Udf Selector Xp

redndahead

I have changed the program so it uses Au3GuiXP

Have a look for me because I can't see if the styles worked. I have Win2000.

UDF Selector

John any chance of being able to host this on your site? I am going to lose this website that I'm using at the end of next month.

Thanks

red

EDIT:Updated link now points to the folder on the Hiddensoft Website. Thanks Jon!!

EDIT: Changed link again. Now uses just UDFSelector.zip instead of UDFSelectorXP.zip

Edited by redndahead

Alright made some updates to UDFSelectorXP

1) Better way of handling updating the main form when you close the Import UDF form. It now updates the main form while updating the Import UDF Form.

2) Fixed bug when choosing a category in the Main Form that does not have any UDF's. The program would loop forever and not blank out the edit box.

Any suggestions?

red

Updated UDF's to reflect up to version 3.0.100 includes.

Added a changelog. The format is a straight steal from the #Include udf folder. I hope you don't mind jeremy. :whistle:

Get it while it's hot. Well at least the changelog is. B)

UDF Selector

red

EDIT: Changed link to point to UDFSelector.zip. I have changed all the names so it doesn't have XP in it. I hate having that term so I changed it. =)

Edited by redndahead

Preparing some changes to this script.

1) Changing to a tab-like format.

2) Adding ability to search text within the UDF's to find the one you want.

3) Adding ability to edit UDF's within program.

4) Some Bug Fixes.

Future Change

1) Add ability to specify dependencies of other UDF's and prompt if they want to add those dependencies also.

Anybody have any other ideas that they would like to see implemented?

red

Hmm nobody seems very interested, but I like this proggie so I am going to keep updating it. :whistle:

If nothing else I think it should be a good example of how Au3GuiXP can be utilized. I have just about everything in there except for checkboxes and radioboxes but hey I still have time. B)

Changed:

• Changed the look to a more tab like interface
  • Made a lot of bug fixes.
Same location as in previous posts.

red

Edited by redndahead

Hmm nobody seems very interested, but I like this proggie so I am going to keep updating it.  :whistle:

If nothing else I think it should be a good example of how Au3GuiXP can be utilized.  I have just about everything in there except for checkboxes and radioboxes but hey I still have time.  B)

Changed:

• Changed the look to a more tab like interface

• Made a lot of bug fixes.
Same location as in previous posts.

red

I think your project can help people to understand what are the standard UDF doing.

Perhaps you see the new AutoIt3-gui coming I am interested in knowing if that will help such kind of development.

Yeah I saw it and it will help quite a bit. The only problem is that I will have a lot of rewriting to do. The program is almost feature complete. As soon as I finish the UDF Search function then I will work on moving it over. I am kind of afraid to do this as it can't be compiled yet. :whistle:

But I am really excited about your project.

red

P.S. In the docs under "GuiRead". Is Entry supposed to be "Input"?