function MouseClick does not work :(

I am just starting to program with Autoit so probably my question will be a bit silly. But I have spent more than 12 hrs trying to make my script working but failed. Seems that MouseClick does not work. It would be very kind if someone could help me. :)

Here is the script:

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2)

Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2)

$X = 484

$Y = 46

$hCol = 16447222

$sWin = "XXX"

WinActivate($sWin)

While WinActive($sWin)

If PixelGetColor($X, $Y) == 16447222 Then MouseClick("primary", $X, $Y, 1)

WEnd

Sometimes it works as it is but much more often does not. More often the mouse positions itself in the $X, $Y and than waits until I move it. If I do - there is the click.

Edited by Pol

If this is for a Game, I would suggest you read this >> http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-2/announcement-12-game-bots-and-automation/

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

It just shell press left button of the mouse if the color of the pixel matches. So when it matches nothing happens. If i input

If PixelGetColor($X, $Y) == 16447222 Then MsgBox(64, «clicks:», MouseClick("left", $X, $Y, 1))

instead of just MouseClick("primary", $X, $Y, 1) it I get nothing until I move the mouse manualy. Than it clicks....

MouseClick("Secondary") does not work as well :)

Edited by Pol

It just shell press left button of the mouse if the color of the pixel matches. So when it matches nothing happens. If i input

If PixelGetColor($X, $Y) == 16447222 Then MsgBox(64, «clicks:», MouseClick(«left», $X, $Y, 1))

instead of just MouseClick("primary", $X, $Y, 1) it I get nothing until I move the mouse manualy. Than it clicks....

MouseClick("Secondary") does not work as well :)

Then you have a serious problem with your windows operationg system, or your firewall blocking autoit from doing its job.

That is your problem, not mouseclick.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.