Problem with @scriptfullpath

I've a problem with @scriptfullpath or variants of it (@scriptdir & '\' & @scriptname) on XP, on 7 it works fine.

I simply want a script to execute a 2nd session of itself by doing for example:

--

msgbox(0,"","Hello World")

run(@sciptfullpath)

exit

--

error is 0.

i have already tried with _rundos(@scriptfullpath) and so on, too, but no luck on XP :)

Any suggestions for solutions or workarounds would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks, Flok3r

I think you first have to compile the program, because Run() can't run a .au3 as far as I know, try to do it with the compiled script or use ShellExecute() instead. :)

PowerSlide2UnlockiPhone look-a-like program you can use to lock your pc, you can't access your desktop again until the password is entered and the slider slided to the right. (really proud of it)-- After a time AutoIt and Windows, I switched to Mac. Don't expect me to answer anymore.

I don't know, but if you really want to know, I think you have to go to the developers - they made these functions..

PowerSlide2UnlockiPhone look-a-like program you can use to lock your pc, you can't access your desktop again until the password is entered and the slider slided to the right. (really proud of it)-- After a time AutoIt and Windows, I switched to Mac. Don't expect me to answer anymore.

• Moderators

Do you have spaces in your "Full Path"?

Try:

Run('"' & @ScriptFullPath & '"')

Edit:

The above has to be compiled of course, or you could do:

Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & @ScriptFullPath & '"')

If it's not compiled, however I would not suggest just running that one line by itself, as it will spawn several instances of the script running.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.