Algorithm for Brute Force

Hello, I' m finding to make an algorithm that generate all possible combination of Brute Force, but I'm not succeeding.

Can you post a working algorithm please?

Sorry for my bad english, but I'm italian and I don't speak english very well.

To me, brute force has few if any legitimate uses other than breaking passwords or some other form of security.

You will likely find that not a lot of people will help you with such matters here, google on the other hand will turn up thousands of results.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

To me, brute force has few if any legitimate uses other than breaking passwords or some other form of security.

That was my first impression too, but there are legitimate uses. However we'll need more info about what kind of output you want.

What characters are included/excluded, is there a pattern they should fit, what would be the min-max length?

Ofcoarse you'll first need to convince someone that this is for legitimate use.

If this is for something like guessing passwords, then you'll find this method to be pretty much unworkable anyways. As applications/websites usually take a little time to respond if a password is (in)correct and that time can really add up when you're trying billions of combinations.