Double click highlighted option

Hi there,

I did try looking for an answer to this, but I'm new to Autoit and don't believe I've found what i'm looking for yet.

Is there a way to effectivly 'double click' something that's highlighted? I have a list of options in a popup box (bespoke program, not subject to Windows commands). I've got as far as using Winwait for the dialogue box that contains the list to open, then I've sent 5 'down arrows' to highlight what I want, but then i'm stuck. The only way to execute this when using the program normally is to double click. So assuming something is already highlighted, I'm wondering whether there is a command to double click something that's already/currently selected?

Apologies for the long winded explanation, and many thanks in advance to anyone who can help :)

Edited by Griffnut

In most windows programs, hitting enter after highlighting an item is the same as doubleclicking on it. Won't that work?

Hi, thanks for your reply. In this case actually it doesn't work. It's a forensic analysis application called EnCase, the list of modules that I'm trying to navigate and open are in a list of forensic searches that the application can carry out. Even though many functions of the application allow Windows commands, this particular funtion doesn't. I have the ability on double click a highlighted module that I choose, thats it. If there's no option in Autoit to 'double click' a currently highlighted option, then I suppose I will have to look elsewhere :)

Thanks again