BETA Helpfile...

layer

Hey guys, I hope this is a simple one :D When I download the latest BETA in a ZIP file, and unzip it, then run the compiled help file, I get an "Action Cancelled" on the page and no help file, even on the functions. I attachted the picture of it... Please take a look, it's bugging me! :evil: (It's JPEG for faster downloading, but in a ZIP due to forum.)

EDIT: CRAP! I was in the Scripts and Scraps when I posted this... Could a mod move this to the dev's section or support? Really sorry! :)

Edited by layer
FootbaG

Hey guys, I hope this is a simple one :D When I download the latest BETA in a ZIP file, and unzip it, then run the compiled help file, I get an "Action Cancelled" on the page and no help file, even on the functions. I attachted the picture of it... Please take a look, it's bugging me! :evil: (It's JPEG for faster downloading, but in a ZIP due to forum.)

EDIT: CRAP! I was in the Scripts and Scraps when I posted this... Could a mod move this to the dev's section or support? Really sorry! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I cannot reproduce your problem with the latest beta 3.1.1.49 :D

Sorry I have no right to move this post to support forum

I'll try that, but it started happening in .48, all the others worked...

EDIT: Grr... Doesn't work in .50 either... Someone must have some knowledge of this situation? Please....

Edited by layer
FootbaG

Does anyone know where an installer for Internet Explorer is? It's a long story of what happaned, and it may be the problem. I'll tell you a giff of it. I was using IE, and installed firefox to see if it was better. So, I uninstalled firefox because i didnt like it. Then, I couldn't get IE as my default browser... So I need the installer

I know that it says internet explorer is the browser for the help file, but I think this could be it anyways...

Thanks

FootbaG

Why dont you just try and use the install from AutoIt instead of the zip... and also what made you uninstall firefox?

Are there any other IE errors that you are noticing?

Also you can set IE back to default without reinstalling it.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Well, I can't install IE, this is funny lol. I tryed to run the installer for IE, and simply, it told me I already have a newer version installed. So I go to Add/Remove programs to remove IE and it's not there! :) So I go to the IE folder, of course, I'm browsing with IE, and I try deleting the IE folder, but I can't, "It's being used by another program!" So is there a way to manually set IE to my default browser?

I switched to FireFox to see what it was like, so I didn't like the style, no errors, I just couldn't get used to it...

Any MORE suggestions? (More so for getting the help file to work!)

FootbaG

Heh, stupid me, I went to the properties of it (right click) and clicked "Unblock"... It works now :) It blocks it because it came from another computer, I must have clicked "Block" by accident. Thanks guys! :evil:

FootbaG

Heh, stupid me, I went to the properties of it (right click) and clicked "Unblock"... It works now :) It blocks it because it came from another computer, I must have clicked "Block" by accident. Thanks guys! :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lmao. I am glad you got it figured out.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)