GUI for QEMU

CyberSlug

If you've ever used QEMU--it's similar to VMWare or VirtualPC but is free--for testing bootable CD or floppy images, you can try out this quick program I slapped together: Information here (I made it because BartPE and other projects have been occupying my time.)

If any one knows of any other QEMU GUI for Windows--I've seen GUIs for Linux and Mac--then let me know :)

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

• 12 years later...
On 20/06/2005 at 6:53 PM, CyberSlug said:

If you've ever used QEMU--it's similar to VMWare or VirtualPC but is free--for testing bootable CD or floppy images, you can try out this quick program I slapped together: Information here (I made it because BartPE and other projects have been occupying my time.)

If any one knows of any other QEMU GUI for Windows--I've seen GUIs for Linux and Mac--then let me know

Those links are not good anymore where can I find this Autoit script....?

QEMU is very hard to work on Windows, most of GUI I tried for QEMU on windows are not up to date...

A autoit script can be updated more easily,..

Many thanks

Bouzzi

_______________________________________[font="Arial"] Bouzzi[/font]Bouzzi@yahoo.comLive From Quebec

• Moderators

@bouzzi it is hardly a shocker that the script is no longer around. Did you not notice that no one had posted in this thread in 13 years?! 

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!