AutoCamo - 98.18b

Mobius

Well judging by your last picture the interpreter is being executed because the loader creates no message boxes.

The lack of text in the message box is what you would normally get when the "delete interpreter resources" option is enabled and the interpreter encounters an error for which it cannot retrieve the stringtable entrance.

My advice if you are determined is to use AutoCamo on a 32 bit xp or w7 operating system and if standalones built on those systems do not run on your system of choice then delete the AutoCamo folder with extreme prejudice.

*shrug* win some lose some scenario.

Ed: I forgot to ask (out of curiosity) what version of AutoIt are you using?

Also added warning of compatibility issues to the main thread.

I use latest autoit version.

Have you try older versions such as v3.3.8.1?

MyDream,

bordomavi's issue is that AutoCamo has problems (to say the least) with either 64 bit systems or windows 8 *shudder* or both.

Since bordomavi is using W8-64 the chances of them getting AutoCamo to work with any build of AutoIt are quite slim, for the time being at least.

To my knowledge out of the box AC works on builds roughly from 3.2.10.0 stable to 3.3.13.19 beta, or put another way encrypted archive revision 6 standalones.

As far as I'm aware 32 bit standalones built through AC on 32 bit xp/w7 do work on 64 bit systems and 32 bit w8, but again I am unable to validate this myself.

I am not shooting down your suggestion MyDream as I am curious whether bordomavi (or anyone else) testing an older version of AutoIt will miraculously make AC work (not crash and burn) on unsupported systems, particularly given the minor change in build method between old and new AutoIt standalones.

wtfpl-badge-1.png

The reason I suggested an older version because of a perculiar problem recently, and v3.3.8.1 solve it.

My problem is due to the compiled exe(where they store the data part). v3.3.8.1 and newer autoit version compiled exe are abit different. The new version crash when I combine with another program, but the old version dont crash when I combine it. I won't go into details cause its personal.

The reason I suggested an older version because of a perculiar problem recently, and v3.3.8.1 solve it. My problem is due to the compiled exe(where they store the data part). v3.3.8.1 and newer autoit version compiled exe are abit different. The new version crash when I combine with another program, but the old version dont crash when I combine it. I won't go into details cause its personal.

Understood :)

wtfpl-badge-1.png

• 10 months later...

Please allow me to vent, plea and spill the beans :)

FIRST - I love AutoIT, I wouldn't be where I am without it - and that goes for many ripples in the pond after that so thank you thank you thank you!

I see the download is "Temporarily unavailable." Any chance there will be a new one posted? I'm really looking around for something to protect my code for now and in the future, obvious reason / case in point... 

I had this guy from my previous work "decamo" :thumbsdown: (because you can't say the other word) my last AutoIT app ( not too happy about that ) as he is now taking the credit for it. I even have an email from him stating what he did in fact - Yeah, I'm a wwwweeeee bit upset. :blink:

I'm using AutoIT SciTE Version 3.5.4 and AutoIT Version 3.3.14.0 (10th July, 2015) (Release). Works WONDERFULLY for what I do - Thanks!!!  :thumbsup:

Fact is, no shortage of d-bags in this world... and I didn't work this hard to have my "thoughts" stolen... although IDEALISTICALLY, if we ALL were PERFECT, we SHARED EVERYTHING ( like it was going out of style ) , stopped getting paid for work and no more d-bags existed ANYWHERE ... sure, I'd let everyone have my code lol. :idiot:

I really don't want to have to resort to something like this, it's insanely expensive.

Enigma Protector:
http://enigmaprotector.com/

UPDATE: Will this work???
https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/155538-codecrypter-encrypt-your-script/?page=1

Edited by souldjer777

"Maybe I'm on a road that ain't been paved yet. And maybe I see a sign that ain't been made yet"
Song Title: I guess you could say
Artist: Middle Class Rut

souldjer777, theres actually more method/software than you think, theres also obsidium protector, artan protector, private exe protector/etc...and theres also crypter tools too.

How good they are at protecting your program/source code I'm not sure. You'll have to ask(email) them one by one. BTW, I dont know what you mean by decamo?:blink:

You could always combine more than one protection but the main problem is false alarm. If thats not a problem for you, then just mix and match and test out.

PS: I can't seem to remove the bold text in the first sentence, sorry.

Edited by Jos
Cut&Pasted the bold text to change it to normal. :)

souldjer777,

Are you using "decamo" as an alternative to saying decompile or are using it to refer to one of your programs built with AutoCamo that has been decompiled?

As MyDream suggested there are other tools out there ;)

I could pm you the current spawn of AC , but cannot post it publicly due to the unfinished state of its documentation.

Edited by Mobius
phones crap fights forum software

wtfpl-badge-1.png

souldjer777,

Are you using "decamo" as an alternative to saying decompile or are using it to refer to one of your programs built with AutoCamo that has been decompiled?

As MyDream suggested there are other tools out there ;)

I could pm you the current spawn of AC , but cannot post it publicly due to the unfinished state of its documentation.

If autocamo still being updated, let me know too, I also want the updated version.:D

Edited by MyDream

If autocamo still being updated, let me know too, I also want the updated version.:D

I certainly will MyDream, although i thought you had already found your sweet spot set of tools without AC's contribution Iif I remember correctly from our last dialogue?  ;)

wtfpl-badge-1.png

I certainly will MyDream, although i thought you had already found your sweet spot set of tools without AC's contribution Iif I remember correctly from our last dialogue?  ;)

You are right but the problem is now going into 64bit, unfortunately, not many tools support 64bit autoit files, I mean the freeware tools.

Thank you all, yes, sadly, I was referring to what he did... and I even hate putting this in any forum as it's a big no, no imo. Yeah " -d-e-c-o-m-p-i-l-e- ". He used the infamous one, I even asked him point blank and he said he did,  ugh, sad, just sad and unethical.  <_<

Thank you both for all the suggestions!  I will look into them and I will try them as you suggest!!! Thank you all again :sorcerer: At least it will buy the programs some time right!? LOL.

You can PM me or whatever you fell like, I'm not picky, all good. 

:ILA2:
BTW - Mobius, that image is the bomb, classic movie, I loved it... still do actually. 80's movies freakin ruled.

Edited by souldjer777

"Maybe I'm on a road that ain't been paved yet. And maybe I see a sign that ain't been made yet"
Song Title: I guess you could say
Artist: Middle Class Rut

• 1 year later...
On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 4:45 PM, zorlar said:

I need old version auto camo. not same link and photo.

Hi zorlar,

Old version? do you have any idea what version you need?

I might regret asking this but whats wrong with current version?

Ed: Found your topic in GHS ... and found this dangling out of my recyc bin, its an old version that looks like the image.

Vlad

Edited by Mobius
Old download deleted.

wtfpl-badge-1.png

On 05.09.2016 at 1:18 PM, Mobius said:

Hi zorlar,

Old version? do you have any idea what version you need?

I might regret asking this but whats wrong with current version?

Ed: Found your topic in GHS ... and found this dangling out of my recyc bin, its an old version that looks like the image.

Vlad

Thank you very much

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Leo1906,

There are a fair number of fixes and changes I would like to check and make before AC is redistributed again.

The last one I did was busted all to shit, you are welcome to try it if you want but as a first time user I recommend you wait until the next update, which hopefully shouldn't be too long now .

Vlad

wtfpl-badge-1.png

Ok I will PM the last release to you but broken means exactly that :)

I see you are correct about the remaining link, removal of dead thread attachments is something the forum used to do a couple of updates ago ;).

Vlad

wtfpl-badge-1.png

• Mobius changed the title to AutoCamo - 98.18b