what does this mean when apply obfuscator

Does anybody know what cause this when compile my scripts with obfuscator?

-###2 Obfuscation Error: Found Execute() statement which will lead to problems running your obfuscated script.
>### current Func: _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes
C:\autoit3\include\WinAPI.au3(5364,1) Warning for line:$i_transcolor = Execute('0x00' & StringMid($i_transcolor, 5, 2) & StringMid($i_transcolor, 3, 2) & StringMid($i_transcolor, 1, 2)) 

-#############################################################################################
-#### Obfuscator Found   1 Error(s)!!!!    This means your script could have problems running properly.  ####
-#############################################################################################
+> Obfuscator v1.0.28.11 finished obfuscating 10038 lines, stripped 13454 comment lines. created:C:\Users\........

either exclude winapi.au3 or not, its still report this,but my program need winapi.au3, anybody could help on this ,help is always appreciated.

• Developers

Does anybody know what cause this when compile my scripts with obfuscator?

Sure and has been asked several times already lately..... Search is an option and my advice is not to use Obfuscator when it displays errors and you don't understand the problem being reported as it will cripple your script.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Sure and has been asked several times already lately..... Search is an option and my advice is not to use Obfuscator when it displays errors and you don't understand the problem being reported as it will cripple your script.

Jos

im trying to figue it out,dont know why autoit forum get slow enough these days even sometimes cant access the mainpage

its not necessary to use obfuscator i think but want know what changes will apply on scrits

• Developers

im trying to figue it out,dont know why autoit forum get slow enough these days even sometimes cant access the mainpage

The forum isn't slow for me at all so maybe something on your side of the connection?

its not necessary to use obfuscator i think but want know what changes will apply on scrits

don't understand you here ....

Jos :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

The forum isn't slow for me at all so maybe something on your side of the connection?

never use it before,because its hard to read obfuscated scripts

really its very slow for me these days but its not a week ago,not sure.

:) haha you are developer of obfuscator,nice to meet u

it will kill all chinese string unless /cs=0 thats why i never use it before

too late got go to bed ,have a nice day!