password hacker

Anyone wanna make me a scrip that will read from a text file of passwords. Just enters it in the field and hits enter waits about 5 seconds then goes to the next password and does it again. does all the passwords in the list. The password in the text file are one a line.

Idk how i just want it please.

Firstly, this forum is not your personal army. We will not make your sripts just because you want it.

Secondly, This is a relatively simple task and if you had any kind of progamming knowledge you should be able to do this yourself. You sound an awful lot like some Script Kiddie Who is arrogant, has no skill and is believes he is 1337 (probably from hackforums.net)

Thirdly, This is not a legitimate purpose, therefore is not commonly endorsed by the forums, and certianly not myself.

Fourthly, go away. Topic Reported.

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search