DLLstruct Error

Hello,

Just downloaded the latest beta (3.1.1.50, I believe) and I am still getting an error when I try to include GUIListView.au3. I get all kinds of errors saying that DLLstructCreate is an undefined function. Basically any fucntion with DLL in front of it (something I know the new beta is supposed to add) comes up undefined. I've installed the beta setup exe (a few betas ago) and have been extracting the zip files ever since. I also have checked, and SciTE claims it's compiling with 3.1.1.50. Any suggestions? Any other info I should give? From looking at the forums I believe this isnt a widespread problem so it must be something I'm doing! Thanks,

Kevin

Hello,

Just downloaded the latest beta (3.1.1.50, I believe) and I am still getting an error when I try to include GUIListView.au3.  I get all kinds of errors saying that DLLstructCreate is an undefined function.  Basically any fucntion with DLL in front of it (something I know the new beta is supposed to add) comes up undefined.  I've installed the beta setup exe (a few betas ago) and have been extracting the zip files ever since.  I also have checked, and SciTE claims it's compiling with 3.1.1.50.  Any suggestions?  Any other info I should give?  From looking at the forums I believe this isnt a widespread problem so it must be something I'm doing!  Thanks,

Kevin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can you post a small script that's reproduce your problem

Edited by jpm

I can, but all I have done is stick

#include <GuiListView.au3>

in my script. I have not referenced any of the functions within, my test was just to see if it would compile... which it didnt! It starts to compile said au3 file, but breaks down within the included file without me referencing anything. If you still need to see a script I can include one, but I thought I should be able to add the file and at least have it compile. Should I try a different install routine? Is there a way I can check file structure or dependicies? Thanks for the help,

Kevin

Actually, all I have to do is take a script out of the helpfile (I used the GUIctrlCreateListView function example) run it to make sure it works, then put the line in that I gave in the post above... and it gives the undefined function error. I could be wrong (usually am, heh heh) but I dont believe the problem is with my script. That's not to say I havent kluged something else up!

Kevin

Actually, all I have to do is take a script out of the helpfile (I used the GUIctrlCreateListView function example) run it to make sure it works, then put the line in that I gave in the post above... and it gives the undefined function error.  I could be wrong (usually am, heh heh) but I dont believe the problem is with my script.  That's not to say I havent kluged something else up!

Kevin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you are using Scite, then are you doing Alt-F5 to run your script or Alt-F7 to compile it? Edited by SumTingWong