Newbie: using _FF UDF

Hi, all,

I've been frustrated in my attempts to get the ff.au3 functions working. I've installed mozrepl, and when I use telnet to confirm that it is working, I do get the welcome to mozrepl...as far as I can tell it is turned on and functioning.

Yet whenever I try to access functions on ff.au3, I get no feedback. I can confirm that the #include is working; I can access the UDF version number.

Is there something else I need to be doing within MozRepl?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, all,

I've been frustrated in my attempts to get the ff.au3 functions working. I've installed mozrepl, and when I use telnet to confirm that it is working, I do get the welcome to mozrepl...as far as I can tell it is turned on and functioning.

Yet whenever I try to access functions on ff.au3, I get no feedback. I can confirm that the #include is working; I can access the UDF version number.

Is there something else I need to be doing within MozRepl?

Go to Tools/MozRepl/ make sure Activate on startup is selected/checked. Also, after you attempt to run any _FF.au3 or _FFEX.au3 functions from the SciTE editor, the console window displays returned values, errors etc. Hope this helps some.