Voice chat

XY16

Hi, i have been working on a voice chat solution for autoit for several months now.

i have ran in to quite a few problems on the way to success, but have finally managed to build a working beta.

instructions

1. open the beta and follow the prompts for registration.

2. forward tcp port 35000 on your router to the machine you will be running the voice chat program.

3. right-click the tray icon and choose 1 to 1 voice chat.

4. type the nickname of another user and click ok.

5. wait for a response, and click exit chat at any time to close the connection.

here is the download link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9683808/levtec%20voiceim%20v1.00b27.exe

note, if you want to use it for longer than 14 days, register with the following info:

name: beta

product key: mdj3r-fus84-5547y-tij54-fufj3

note that this key becomes unavailable after public release so your installation will be de-activated and you will have to purchase a key for £3.00 to continue using it indefinitely.

enjoy.

Edited by XY16

Please note: If you plan on submitting any code snippits to my posts, please refrain from using the code tags as i use a screen reader and can't read the code properly, let alone copy it the way it should be.Thanks for your understanding.Best regardsXY16

i'm not sure i will be releasing the source as some of it is tied in with other closed source projects of mine, but then again i don't even know if i will be releasing it to the public due to the bugs i keep encountering. if i can fix the buggy code, i will definitely be releasing it, but as i say, probably not the source.

Please note: If you plan on submitting any code snippits to my posts, please refrain from using the code tags as i use a screen reader and can't read the code properly, let alone copy it the way it should be.Thanks for your understanding.Best regardsXY16

i just updated the first post in the topic with a new download link as the version i previously posted was quite buggy. this one still has some bugs, i am fixing as i go along.

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys, it's been a while, but i have just updated the first post to point to the latest beta. beta27 is far more reliable and i haven't ran in to any server errors yet, so fingers crossed.

note: if you want to test the voice chat support or send a message, type levi in the nickname box. i will be happy to test with you.

hi guys, it's been a while, but i have just updated the first post to point to the latest beta. beta27 is far more reliable and i haven't ran in to any server errors yet, so fingers crossed.

note: if you want to test the voice chat support or send a message, type levi in the nickname box. i will be happy to test with you.

Very intresting, will be playing with this :-) hope you overcome your remaining obstacles and get it tip-top for sale :-)