How to insert an image on a script?

Hi everyone, I used to use autoit like 2 years ago for VERY basic scripts, so I dont know much about it, especially after 3 years without touching it and with all the improvements made since then XD

So my question is, how can I insert an image on a script, like:

The script is running and it will stop until a certain image shows up on the screen!

If anyone can help me with this, I appreciate it and thank you veeeeery much in advance :unsure:

Hi everyone, I used to use autoit like 2 years ago for VERY basic scripts, so I dont know much about it, especially after 3 years without touching it and with all the improvements made since then XD

So my question is, how can I insert an image on a script, like:

The script is running and it will stop until a certain image shows up on the screen!

If anyone can help me with this, I appreciate it and thank you veeeeery much in advance :unsure:

Do you want your script to detect a pattern on the screen and do something when it finds it :/

I've got a good idea, why don't you post a code snippet of what you've already put together and well see what we can do from there...

Edited by System238

Do you want your script to detect a pattern on the screen and do something when it finds it :/

Yep, exactly :unsure:

I want the script to run and on a certain point wait for an image to show up on the screen (or pattern or w/e you call it and do it) and then keep running and go to the next command, etc..

edit: oh im sorry, I got nothing yet, will put some code together when I get home, however I thought there was a codeline or something already predefined for this.

If not then Ill update you in here with some code later

Edited by iNUKE

Yep, exactly :unsure:

I want the script to run and on a certain point wait for an image to show up on the screen (or pattern or w/e you call it and do it) and then keep running and go to the next command, etc..

edit: oh im sorry, I got nothing yet, will put some code together when I get home, however I thought there was a codeline or something already predefined for this.

If not then Ill update you in here with some code later

So why did you title the topic "insert image on script"?

Wouldn't "Detect specific image pattern on screen " sound more appropriate?

Any way, so what you're trying to accomplish is to have your application stand by and monitor the users activity and on a certain event, have your application gather data related to the event?

Edited by System238

So why did you title the topic "insert image on script"?

Wouldn't "Detect specific image pattern on screen " sound more appropriate?

Any way, so what you're trying to accomplish is to have your application stand by and monitor the users activity and on a certain event, have your application gather data related to the event?

Yea :unsure: