FREE Virtualization: Registry & File System Redirection

Been pounding these forums looking for something like this that is: *) transparent, *) fast, *) free.

JauntePE injects a DLL and redirects file and registry activity to files. It supports a ton of options for what keys / files are included and excluded, merged, etc.

It has a GUI for configuring the INI file that goes with the DLL and building a proxy EXE. I just virtualized a product that uses a proprietary binary file in appdata to store settings. Seemless. Make sure you are using the latest .60 release. http://jauntepe.sourceforge.net/getstart.html

Edited by aef03

So, what are you looking for here?

I have actually been tracking down all the "launchers" in hopes of making a menu for launching portablized apps - but just like me, many other searchers on these forums hit the challenge of registry redirection.

So I thought I would share and had a slight hope maybe someone would think of writing an .au3 around JauntePE DLL so that I could use an AutoIt EXE to front end the virtual environment (because I have some other things I would like to do in it).