Sincthose

Valik

Oh noes, somebody accused me of having a god complex and called me an asshole. Again. Full PM exchange included below for your viewing pleasure.

I'm completely new to this whole thing but what I need should be relatively simple for someone who is familiar with autoit and related programming. Could you recommend someone who would be willing to help me?

Not many people are willing to help a 0-post new member who registered 24 hours ago who immediately goes straight to PMing members. This is a public forum for a reason. That reason is not to harass the developers or advanced members via private message.

I'm a new member because I need help. I'm not harrassing anyone, it doesn't do much good for me to read a forum and make posts or read tutorials if what I'm reading doesn't make sense to me AT ALL... it all may as well be written in chinese. And quite a few people are willing to help I just haven't had any luck so far when it comes to them knowing what I need. I wouldn't be here for myself, I'm here to do something for my niece. Thanks for showing me what kind of person you are. Ill ask someone else.

You are harassing me. PMing me for help is not welcome. PMing most anybody on this forum for help is not welcome.

Thanks for showing me what kind of person you are. Ill ask someone else.

If I find this to be the case you will be banned from this forum. I state once again the PMing people asking for help is considered harassment on this forum and is not tolerated. As stated before, this is a public forum. Post your question on the forum and see what happens. It may be answered, it may not. However, if you continue to PM people you will be removed.

If asking for help is unwelcome then this whole forum is pointless. YOU are the only asshole I've encountered so far if someone told me I was harrassing them I would leave them alone. And if you are going to threaten me just because you have a god complex then you can stfu. Ban away, ill have a new account in a matter of minutes.

You are incapable of basic reading comprehension then. I never said asking for help was pointless. I said that asking for help via private message was harassment.

YOU are the only asshole I've encountered so far if someone told me I was harrassing them I would leave them alone.

This is not true since you have not left me alone.

And if you are going to threaten me just because you have a god complex then you can stfu.

Congratulations on being the one millionth idiot to accuse me of having a god complex. Keep in mind I wasn't the one who:

• PMed a developer expecting help. Like I don't have better things to do than help every single person that needs it. Entitled prick.
  • Argued forum policy with someone who has been here for 8 years or something like that and has helped moderate this forum for a great portion of that time.
  • Insulted a developer.
  • See below with the "I'll just make a new account and break the rules because clearly I have no respect for this forum or it's policies" comment.

Ban away, ill have a new account in a matter of minutes.

Suit yourself. I think you may find that a bit more difficult than you think and if you do manage to do it, rather useful to me.

It amazes me how the user continues to accuse me of having a god complex when the user continues to violate forum rules. User made the account esohtcnis which is now blocked. Continued behavior will result in me either blocking his mobile carrier or just contacting their abuse page.