[Solved] Cant download with inetget help

hi,

So there is a website with images. And it wont let me download those images. I wonder if any of you have seen anything like this before & if there is any workaround?

I tried Inetget function with & without background options,

inetget($url, '01.jpg')

But all i get returned is 0. I tried to download other things with same code & it works just fine.

This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen:

With firefox & all scripts disabled with noscript:

1) I click on the image & nothing happens.

2) I click on the link that has exact same url as the image & the img opens in new tab.

3) I right click the image or link & select open in new tab, & the img opens in new tab.

4) I copy the direct link of the image by right clicking it & selecting copy link location. I paste this url into my url bar & hit enter. Now , instead of the image, its url is displayed as plain text.

5) I try to paste same link into IE But now I get Cannot find server error. so I try to right click the img url & select open in new window. Now it opens in new window & loads.

Any ideas what is going on ?

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Hello,

Without a link to check... anyway, this page could be using a RewriteRule to avoid access to the images using referer as a condition so if you don't access to those images from their page you cannot see them... just shooting in the air.

Show your complete download script, or try wget or curl ! Posted Image

What does this mean?-> "wget or curl"

In any case i only had around 500 images on the same page, so I decided not to waist more of my time on this issue. but I will explain for others if anyone may get same problem how I workarounded it.

I used _IELinkClickByText() function & it worked, what i did was this:

1) >use regwrite to disable "Display Inline Images" & Active scripting in IE (or it takes forever to load all 500 images)

2) grab all links & put them into an array

for $i=1 to $array[0]
    3) Navigate to the main page with images 
    4) >use regwrite to Enable "Display Inline Images" in IE (so after we click the img, IE will download this img for us in its temp folder)
    5) Use _IELinkClickByText($SoIe, $array[$i]) to click the image link & w8 until page loads.
    5) use inetget with option 0 to Get the file from local cache.
    6) >Disable "Display Inline Images" & Active scripting again
next

Disable scripts & images

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3", "1400", "REG_SZ", "3")
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main", "Display Inline Images", "REG_SZ", "no")

Enable scripts & images

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\3", "1400", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main", "Display Inline Images", "REG_SZ", "yes")
Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]