[FUD] Crypter Help

iRAT

Hey Guys i am wanting to create a [FUD] Crypt-er.

A FUD Crypt-er is a Fully UN Detectable Crypt-er.

I am wanting to make this for educational Purposes and i would like it if someone could help me out with the following.

*Button Functions

*So It will Crypt (Fully UN Detectable

I Know i am pretty much asking for the who thing buy i am not, I am asking for you too give me a Base, But not nothing, Just so it works, I Will be adding alot too it also.

Thanks and have a great day

Edited by iRAT

I do not believe your request will be granted here, Considering Crypters are entirely for purposes around breaking the law.

This forum has its share of people who come here with no experience, and expect others to make the majority of what they want (usually a virus, cracker, or brute forcer).

Whilst you are more polite then most, you have no reputation and I do not believe you are being truthful when you say you want it purely for educational purposes. Your use of english suggests entirely you are from hackforums.net and thus your motives are not pure.

For those of your who do not know, a FUD crypter is a program which can hide any exe from any antivirus.

Entirely illicit.

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

I am wanting to make this for educational Purposes and i would like it if someone could help me out with the following.

*Button Functions

I Know i am pretty much asking for the who thing buy i am not, I am asking for you too give me a Base, But not nothing, Just so it works, I Will be adding alot too it also.

Worth a try huh?

lmao.

The best cryptor is the one which uses Ceasar ...

How to make it :

Start Excel and in each cell Type a-z , A-Z and 0-9

Take a print out along with the guidelines and cut individual letters along the printed guidelines.

Take a huge Jar and put all the letters into it. Shake it well mix the characters and remove one character from the Jar . This character will act as an input to the substitution.

How to crack this cipher - almost impossible , cause the probability of someone removing the same letter is very low.

I guess this is the best tutorial for FUD Cryptor. - No Computers involved and a great base for you to start off with..

*Button Functions

Edited by deltarocked

Your use of english suggests entirely you are from hackforums.net

i thought it merely suggested he was not a native speaker...

Can you really be "from" a forum, so much so that your dialect (and broken translation thereof) can be attributed to the community?

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

@iRAT,

Are you tripping dude (rhetorical question) you are asking for assitance in writing a crypting tool in AutoIt3, oh but you only want help on the button and crypting code? :unsure: (I have not chuckled like that in some time! thanks.)

Why not use one of the myriad of professional so called cryptors available? you surely have not used them all for your bots/malware?

Or perhaps you believe anything concieved publicly would stand a greater chance against the RCE community?

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

Can you really be "from" a forum, so much so that your dialect (and broken translation thereof) can be attributed to the community?

In this case, yes...

You can tell he's from there because of the brackets he uses with the letters F, U and D.

I mean what other threads do you even see over at that shit hole?

>LOL how do you know about there and i am not from there actually i found this name on a gaming website.

>i am not from there actually i found this name on a gaming website.

>found this name on a gaming website.

Posted Image

Edited by System238

hi iRAT,

Please do not underestimate the intelligence of others. We all know that there is no legitimate reason for making a FUD crypter.

Attempting to legitimize your intentions/request is futile after you did the following:

1. Signed up to the forums with the name iRAT (when its common knowledge that RAT is an acronym for remote access trojan)

2. Asked for a FUD crypter (the sole purpose of which, is to mask viruses and malware, and as such, is itself considered malware)

I'm sure I speak on behalf of all the responsible members of this forum when I say we will NOT help you with this.

In the future however, (for other projects) please note, that this is not a request forum, put out some effort, and when you get stuck, we will try our best to help.

Do not mistake my advice for hostility.

Regards

-smartee

Everyone look at his name for a second. iRAT... "RAT's" are Remote Administration Tools. Used for "Hacking" into other peoples computers and stealing information and pretty much anything he can get his hands on that's on your computer.

Wikipedia page on RAT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_Administration_Tool

• Moderators

Yeah... Not going to happen. Don't even ask anything similar again.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.