Debug_Mini.au3

MvGulik

retracted. moved to pastebin. useless code anyway. Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Apparently...

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

Knock Knock ...

If you had given an explanation about this would be much easier to understand...

..is self explanatory, read the code. And stop bitching. Be kind ( and share freely as you've gotten to where you've gotten by those who shared freely )

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

Code here has only one priority, to get the/a job done.. Spoilers cover the how to use and behavioral bits.. Probably should have dropped the code in the spoiler instead of the rest.

Aha ... Now I know why I don't like the code in the spoiler.. There displaying colored text while they should only display Mono-black text.. O well, if I can get used to Comic Sans, I should have no problem getting used to this either.

Knock Knock ...

..is self explanatory, read the code. And stop bitching. Be kind ( and share freely as you've gotten to where you've gotten by those who shared freely )

I did not know it would hurt you...

Not everyone who is part this forum are as intelligent as you!

And I did not complain! Just gave an advice...

Your avatar looks like you?

Edited by jscript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

mmm, I don't mind this topic getting additional bumps ... but it seems not very constructive at the moment.

jscript: If you like to see something changed ... target your textual energy on a little more than just stating the obvious. like: "explanation's make things easier to understand. ... And this script is failing in that department"

Including general personal information about what parts where unclear to you at first, generally work better.

Or just asking if something it unclear is also a option.

In a nutshell. The more information you convey in your message, or personal interest for that matter, the less likely it is for a message to be misunderstood in its intention. And the more likely it is you get a positive result back.

+ Note that this assumes you did like something to change, as otherwise a message like your first one looses its potential positive context.

Knock Knock ...

;) It was a pleasure, I went!

Let it be clear: I had no intention of messing up your post, sorry!

lol ... Your call. (Must have said something wrong again. O well.)

Did not see it as you messing up the/my/whatever post ... Just don't like ... O wait, your gone.

Funny how communication tends to fail when there is a general discrepancy between the used, and assumed, rules of engagement surrounding it. Or is it just laziness on both parties in truly trying to understand each other. ... He Mono Mana (:>) , what do you think? ... Oops, think I just asked a question. :unsure:

Edited by singularity

Knock Knock ...

In a nutshell. The more information you convey in your message, or personal interest for that matter, the less likely it is for a message to be misunderstood in its intention. And the more likely it is you get a positive result back.

+ Note that this assumes you did like something to change, as otherwise a message like your first one looses its potential positive context.

Good advice - maybe you can use this to update the OP?

Not everyone, will be able to figure your code out by just reading the spoiler or code. Please update the first post with an explantion of when this could be used and why?

I think that is what was being asked?

All by me:

"Sometimes you have to go back to where you started, to get to where you want to go." 

"Everybody catches up with everyone, eventually" 

"As you teach others, you are really teaching yourself."

From my dad

"Do not worry about yesterday, as the only thing that you can control is tomorrow."

WindowsError.gif

WIKI | Tabs; | Arrays; | Strings | Wiki Arrays | How to ask a Question | Forum Search | FAQ | Tutorials | Original FAQ | ONLINE HELP | UDF's Wiki | AutoIt PDF

AutoIt Snippets | Multple Guis | Interrupting a running function | Another Send

StringRegExp | StringRegExp Help | RegEXTester | REG TUTOR | Reg TUTOT 2

AutoItSetOption | Macros | AutoIt Snippets | Wrapper | Autoit  Docs

SCITE | SciteJump | BB | MyTopics | Programming | UDFs | AutoIt 123 | UDFs Form | UDF

Learning to script | Tutorials | Documentation | IE.AU3 | Games? | FreeSoftware | Path_Online | Core Language

Programming Tips

Excel Changes

ControlHover.UDF

GDI_Plus

Draw_On_Screen

GDI Basics

GDI_More_Basics

GDI Rotate

GDI Graph

GDI  CheckExistingItems

GDI Trajectory

Replace $ghGDIPDll with $__g_hGDIPDll

DLL 101?

Array via Object

GDI Swimlane

GDI Plus French 101 Site

GDI Examples UEZ

GDI Basic Clock

GDI Detection

Ternary operator

Oops ... someone actually read my text ... and used it.

Mmm, I'll see what I can come up with. Will take a little time though.

Knock Knock ...

Should now be easier for most to figure out the What and How ...

Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

Knock Knock ...

• 1 month later...
empty message Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

Knock Knock ...