How to Send E-Mail with attachement ?

• Developers

Hi

I tryed many and many script but it fails all

plz give script to send email with atachement .......

Looking at this question my initial thought was ..."say what?"

Checking yesterdays thread you clearly found some script but you have no clue on what you are doing.

So lets start with you post your script that is giving the error. Also doubt the smtp.yahoo.com will work as I believe that is a payed service which I somehow doubt you have.

The $IPPort = 465 and $ssl =1 is in general used for gmail.

Anyways: post what you have so we can see what you are doing and don't open new threads.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

So lets start with you post your script that is giving the error and I doubt the smtp.yahoo.com will work as I believe that is a payed service which I somehow doubt you have.

The $IPPort = 465 and $ssl =1 is in general used for gmail.

The right server is smtp.mail.yahoo.com (plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com is the payed service) and it works using port 465 and ssl. I tried it yesterday and I've just tried again 2 minutes ago.

• Developers

The right server is smtp.mail.yahoo.com (plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com is the payed service) and it works using port 465 and ssl. I tried it yesterday and I've just tried again 2 minutes ago.

Ok... that is the first time I've seen anybody using that .... Never to old to learn :unsure:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)