cancel hotkey functions

moxz

wondering if there's a way to set a hotkey, that when pressed, will cancel other hotkey functions until the first hotkey is pressed again.

i want to be able to toggle hotkey input

any help would be amazing.

My-my, which part is unclear about games and game related posts?

You had a topic closed by Jos just minutes ago and now you create another topic, asking the same thing but not mentioning anything about "video game" ... well - do you think people around here are not able to see what you are trying to do?

Gee ...

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

Do not discuss automating games here. It doesn't matter if the game is a single player game, multi-player game or game you've written yourself, do not discuss the automation of games here. The previous rule about game automation discussions was ambiguous and too many people tried the "but I'll only use it in single player" excuse for games that have single and multiplayer components. No more.

DO NOT DISCUSS GAME AUTOMATION HERE.

my question in no way "game automation" nor am i trying to automate a game, or gameplay.

i'm just trying to get help with my problem.

I am not discussing game automation, i am trying to figure out how to toggle input from hotkeys, please don't bring it up again.

clear enough?

Edited by moxz

Indeed. Let us stop discussing it. If you wish the discuss it see here for a forum just full of people who thought it was a good idea to continue to discuss something after a moderator told them not to.

We know this is for a game. So how about not insulting our intelligence by trying to pretend it's not. You had your chance to ask the question in a non-game related way and you failed, so figure it out on your own or go somewhere else.

From a PM:

actually i did ask the question in a non-game related way, and the fact that you can't see that makes me reconsider insulting your intelligence

please read the post before jumping to conclusions and assumptions.

yes, it is for a game, i do not deny that. but i am not discussing the game, nor am i discussing game automation. i came to the "General Help and Support" forum for help, i followed the rules, what i got was a bunch of elitist assholes who are unwilling to help.

please point out where my post in ANY way was against the rules, and maybe next time, instead of power tripping over the forums, maybe you should just help a person who's following the rules and could use a little.

Clearly not against the rules:

wondering if there's a way to set a hotkey, that when pressed, will cancel other hotkey functions until the first hotkey is pressed again.

i want to be able to toggle hotkey input

any help would be amazing.

Protip: PMs like this will get you permanently blocked from the site. Don't send them.