Control with the same class

Hi all, i have a problem i dont know how to access 2 controls with the same classes. I have for example a program opened 2 times. If i try to access a control from it doesent click on the class i want because there is the second instance with the same class. Please anyone if know how to solve this problem i will thank very much. Have a nice night all and sorry for my very bad english

Hi all, i have a problem i dont know how to access 2 controls with the same classes. I have for example a program opened 2 times. If i try to access a control from it doesent click on the class i want because there is the second instance with the same class. Please anyone if know how to solve this problem i will thank very much. Have a nice night all and sorry for my very bad english

Take a look to from PsaltyDS

by this way you will differenciate the 2 windows with same class Posted Image

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

I tried :

$pid = processexists("notepad.exe")
$vis = WinHandFromPID($pid, "", 8)
msgbox(0,0, $vis[1])

and nothing returns only an error of function.

I dont know how to use the function can you please post an example ?

Edited by horohoro

#Include <WinAPIEx.au3>

The header file winapiex.au3 is not present in my autoit dir and the code returns error

"C:\Documents and Settings\HOROHORO-Killer\Desktop\new.au3 (5) : ==> Unknown function name.:

$Data = _WinAPI_EnumProcessWindows ( $_Pid )"

Can you please tell me where i can find WinAPIEx.au3 download link because is not included in autoit install kit

Do you know Google search ? Posted Image

msgbox(0,0, $Data[1][0])

Thanks for the link but the only thing returns is :

Row | Col 0 | Col 1

[0] | 1

[1] | 0x000B038C | Notepad

What can i do with this info ? 0x000B is the handle of wich class? I have two notepad open and thats the only info it gives me

Edited by horohoro

Do you have an idea how can i discover all the class names beginning with a certain string? I ask you this coz my program changes his window class with a string like this "adt:css:$randomnumbers" everytime i open it.

Edited by horohoro

I think it should return 2 handles of window because i have two notepads opened. Each window has a different hwnd and it returns only one and the same. I am still confused :unsure:

1 you must run 1 instance of notepad and get his handle

2 you run second instance of notepad and get the second hanle...Posted Image

1 you must run 1 instance of notepad and get his handle

2 you run second instance of notepad and get the second hanle...Posted Image

So I gather that it is not possible to get the handle of a specific window given that there are multiple instances of it?

I only need to discover hwnd-s when are both opened at the same time. Thanks anyway coz u offered to help me up here.

I don't see how differenciate both windows if they have same class, same title and if you don't know which pid correspond to any window !

What's type of soft window ?

who start this processes ?

Edited by wakillon

I don't see how differenciate both windows if they have same class, same title and if you don't know which pid correspond to any window !

What's type of soft window ?

who start this processes ?

I open the software manually and his window class name is changing everytime i open it to a fixed string combined with some random numbers. The program have the same title everytime i open a new instance.

Edited by horohoro