Proxy Password Dialog - Checkbox

MikeSbg

Hello everybody,

my task is to automatically post and save the credentials from a user (username + password) for our proxy in the Internet-Explorer 9.

Until now I've found a solution how to post the username and the password (Control Edit1 + Edit2) and I can "press" the OK-Button.

But I cannot find out the name of the Checkbox - AU3-Info does not recognize the checkbox ... it acts like it wasn't there.

In the IE6 the checkbox-Control was named "1007" ... can you please help me and find out what the name of the checkbox is.

It is not possible for me to interact with any kind of "keypresses" because I've to ensure that the checkbox is allways check, and as far as I know, I cannot garantee this with any kind of "keypress"-ings

Thank you for your help in dvance!

(Sorry if this helps: I'm using Window7-64bit with IE9 (32-Bit) in german language)

Edited by MikeSbg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little bit frustrated

OK, well it can be frustrating for those helping too especially when a user has code but isn't willing to share. A little time searching and you might have found this >>

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• 4 weeks later...

A little time searching and you might have found this >>

Hello Guinness,

thank you for efforts ... but I've allready seen this code.

The Authentication is made with "transfering" the credentials from an mapped share to an proxy authentication. But that isn't my problem. As my company doesn't user AD (we are using a samba-Domain) this hint doesn't help me :-(

I didn't find a solution but I fixed this isued with an workaround:

You can query if textfield with the username is completet. In this case I can assume that there are stored crendtials (and try them) on the other side if the field is empty, no credentials are safed and I've to check the checkbox via a setkey function.

Anyway If anyone can tell me how query the state of this specific checkbox I would be very pleased!

Mike

These are the information from IE9 proxy authentication popup window:

AU3Info:

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  Frame Tab
Instance:   1
ClassnameNN:    Frame Tab1
Name:   
Advanced (Class):   [CLASS:Frame Tab; INSTANCE:1]
ID: 
Text:   
Position:   0, 55
Size:   1214, 665
ControlClick Coords:    377, 293
Style:  0x54000000
ExStyle:    0x00000000
Handle: 0x00000000000105D8

Control Viewer:

###AutoIt Control Viewer Report File###

Environment
===========
System:   Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit
Aero:     Enabled

Window
======
Title:    Windows Security
Class:    #32770
Style:    0x96C80A84
ExStyle:  0x00010101
Position: 523, 225
Size:     439, 313
Handle:   0x000707CE
PID:      2616
Path:     C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

Control
=======
Class:    DirectUIHWND
Instance: 1
ID:
Style:    0x56000000
ExStyle:  0x00000000
Position: 0, 0
Size:     423, 275
Handle:   0x000906AE
Text:

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Thanks for the Information out of the AU3-Info-Tools.

If used them before posting, but sorry if it's a silly question, how can I change the setting of that checkbox.

I can't find any "NAME" which can be used for sending commands to this checkbox.