Need help making a script to work with SuperCopier 2

I use a program called SuperCopier 2. The program hasn't been updated in quite a while but it's still the best Copier out there. The only problem, it doesn't have any support for the command line. I'm working on a new backup script that would use SuperCopier (I like some of it's features and think it could be used to create a really nice backup program (customized to my needs of course)). What I want to do is make the script copy from two local locations to two backup locations (B:\ to H:\Backups\... and C:\ to H:\Backups\...). If I get this part working then I'll likely make a new thread for the next part (I don't want to keep getting results for the first part once I've started working on the second).

2.2 beta is out, SuperCopier Website. It has a feature called Copy list saving/loading, maybe that'll help you out..

That's the version I have and I thought about that but it's an explicit list of files. I need a way to say all the files in C (since the actual files/names varies). I would like to find out the format of the Copy List for another project though (I have a project to use iTunes Playlist to copy files to an external device other than an iPod. I actually started that before I found SuperCopier and fell in love with it's power and versatility).

You can use WinExists or ProcessExists to check if it's running, and Run or Shellexecute to launch it.

It's not activated like that I was talking about. SuperCopier starts with my computer but runs in the tray and has a option to disable it's copy management override. There's a glitch that sometimes turns the override off without actually disabling the program. Thanks anyway though.

I'm curious as to if there's a way to control an item in the notification area (the equivalent of right clicking on something, like SuperCopier, in the tray. I don't see that helping here but it could in another project).